Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

THE DEATH OF A NATION

THE DEATH OF A NATION

* December 17, 2008 – 1:20 am
    * Posted in Uncategorized

A nation does not die over night. It must endure a process of sequential warnings to its people – each one more grave and ominous than the last or at least as detrimental as the preceding warning. My country is now in terminal death throes – all due to TOTALLY avoidable ‘red flags’ over a long period of time. It has been the same for millennia for other nations that have ended up on the ash heap of history.

Not unlike most diseases there are almost always warnings – symptoms that something is not right – matters which must be tended to IMMEDIATELY – before they get to a ‘point of no return’ – a condition of the body – OR the ‘body’ of a nation from which the result – a true miracle not withstanding- ‘DEATH’ is always the inevitable result. It is my belief that the late great United States of America is at that crisis.

I cannot believe that any adult citizen not having to share a brain (wearing a backwards baseball cap) would not know the causes of our demise – as they have been IN OUR FACE since day one – and the warnings of the wise have been legion and consistent. I personally believe that there are certain ‘qualities’ of a successful free society, which must be nurtured and fiercely protected.

I clearly remember a time when Americans would unhesitatingly show outrage at ANY and ALL threats to our most sacred beliefs institutions traditions and freedoms. The very notion of some who had the blasphemous arrogance to “demandâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I went to a public school Christmas concert last evening. I set with a family that has many medicial problems. This family's 6th grader band student has already had open heart surgery and is on medication daily.Plus a trip to see a Christmas Story, this same day. And has a Science Project and Presentation due in the morning.

And the band director from the high school got up and spoke how the junior high audience is to behave. His demands on the audience were many and inconsiderate of the elderly, young, and medical sick.

When I heard the mom say I know Dalton is tired. I said, "You need to leave and get him in bed." But the band director had just spoken and told how rude it is to leave.

And the band director had gotten up and said, "Go purchase the CD of the band concert for $10.00 in the lobby."

Give us money, money, and to heck with you.

(At 6:50 am a few minutes ago Dalton's mom called me telling me that Dalton is to tired to go to school. I knew it and it is fine. But guess who is Dalton's science project buddy, my child. My child will and can do Dalton's part. Children are wonderful! And often teacher are not, believe me.)

DO NOT GIVE THE SCHOOL SYSTEM A PAY RAISE. PARENTS AND STUDENTS ARE TAXPAYERS AND HAVE FEELINGS AND NEEDS TOO. AND SOMETIME GOVERNMENTS AND THE SCHOOLS FORGET US UNTIL THEY WANT MORE MONEY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I resent the statement about our military. They are they are not murderers. They are the best we have to offer.