Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Death threats against top Dutch politician

Geert Wilders is a Liberal politician who stands up against islamization of Netherland. His life is constantly threatened so he is under police surveillance. He is a member of Dutch parliament but the only deputy who lives in jail - voluntarily because of security reason. He has received maybe many thousands of anonymous death threats - probably written by members of "religion of peace".

His party won 9 places in Dutch parliament this spring but other parties refused to congratulate him or even to talk to him. Instead of that he was labelled as an extremist. Since that time his preferences has doubled in opinion polls.

He has pledged to stand up against the scum even if it should cost him his life.

Wilders presses charges against rapper

10 August 2007

THE HAGUE - Geert Wilders is going to press charges as soon as possible against rapper Appa, who said in De Pers on Friday that he would not be bothered if someone "put a bullet in [Wilders'] head."

A spokesperson for Wilders' Freedom Party PVV announced the party leader's intention to take the matter to court on Friday.

Appa, who says he represents a large group of Muslims youth in disadvantaged neighbourhoods, says in De Pers: "If I ever meet Wilders, he's mine. I swear to you, I'll take him on. And there are more people who feel the same way. People shouldn't be surprised if a Mohammed C. springs up soon. If someone were to put a bullet in his head, I wouldn't mind."

Wilders says he feels threatened by the rapper's comments.
    http://www.expatica.com/actual/article. ... y_id=42764

This sounds like utter insanity.Is it really this bad or is this an isolated case?

Recently, I have read that in the Netherland it is common that local people and Muslims are using different entrances and corridors when shopping in supermarkets. And the young people avoid "community" clubs (funded or subsidizied by local authorieties) and prefer more expensive ones. The reason is apparently the fear of violence.

It is that bad. And the worst is that people haven't awaken to the destruction of their society and future yet.

On the other hand there is still a lot of very pleasant and calm places in Europe. But their numbers are diminishing with time and the historical centres of many old and glamorous cities are being turned into very horrific places dangerous even during the daylight.

For example even my own country, which is already overpopulated and without any need of mass immigration doubled the pace of arrivals from year to year.

It is immigration from ideological reasons and because of the greed of few. But that is a common occurrence in history that for greed and hatred of few many will suffer.

Lugunum, What country do you live in if you don't mind me asking.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It isn't too farfetched to believe this can/will/might already be happening in America.

How would we know? Our news media would inform us - right???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, I don't mind, MountainDog. I'm from the Czech Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    It isn't too farfetched to believe this can/will/might already be happening in America.

How would we know? Our news media would inform us - right???
    Sure they would Trixie, film at eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugundum
    Where are the most of the immigrants from that are coming to your country?

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Where are the most of the immigrants from that are coming to your country?
    Ukraine, Vietnam, Slovakia, Russia, Poland, Syria, Iraq in roughly this order.

Glad to have you here helping us stay informed.
    I wish you luck with your problems over there.
    MD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast