Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Debunking Obama's Thugs In The Media By Orly Taitz, Esq

Debunking Obama's Thugs In The Media

By Orly Taitz, Esq
    8-5-9

Recently Obama's thugs in main stream media came up with this Bomford report in order to stop my efforts in exposing and prosecuting Obama. Though typically I don't have time to waste on each and every dumb obot, since it got to National TV and my children"s friends called my children, I'll spend a few minutes to debunk the obots:

1. Kenya became an independant country in 1963, not 1964. The seal of Kenya was correct.

2. More then one person had certified copies of this document.

3. the document was not issued at birth, but rather was a certified copy obatained in1964, when Kenya became independent

4. The documents from that time would not show Zanzibar, but rather Kenya

5. Bomford report was created to try to discredit my efforts

6.lastly, I am not supposed to waste my time and money on this issue, Obama us the one who is supposed to provide evidence of legitimacy

7. Kenyan BC provides more info than the piece of garbage Obama posted on the n et, which doesn't have the name of the hospital, name of the doctor or signatures.

8. Chioumi Fukino and Obama and all their Nazi Brown Shirts in the main stream media need to give it a rest and provide an original hospital BC and the corresponding big thick hospital Birthing file from the Kapiolani hospital. If they don't have such a file, all of them need to resign immediately or they will be prosecuted for massive fraud and treason to this Nation. (in case you didn't know, treason carries punishment of life in prison or death penalty).

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=3621

http://www.rense.com/general87/thug.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

He is a fraudulent as his administration.

Obama doesn't have to show us his birth certificate to for us to know he was not born in our country and as such has no allegiance to our people and/or country. His behavior says it all!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This woman is a bit off the rocker, if not totally. It would be nice if she could spell and compose sentences correctly, as that would give her a little more credence, IMO.
    She is out to get a rich husband so she does not have to bring really wierd lawsuits to the Supreme Court.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    This woman is a bit off the rocker, if not totally. It would be nice if she could spell and compose sentences correctly, as that would give her a little more credence, IMO.
    She is out to get a rich husband so she does not have to bring really wierd lawsuits to the Supreme Court.
    Vortex, I will try to say this nicely. Please don't continue to discredit others for their passion on this topic. It is legitimate, there are many intelligent and highly credible, not to mention courageous people who care deeply about this country and our constitution. Your attempts are transparent and you are doing a disservice not only to yourself but to this pac.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836