Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Declare your Independence from the Two Party System

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Already done... I am a conservative Republican without a party ... the Republican Party doesn't support my Interest.. So I will not support them financially or in the voting booth
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did not leave the Republican Party, the Republican Party left me.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I did not leave the Republican Party, the Republican Party left me.
    Me too, must be an epidemic.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I would say it's the beginning of the Tea Party; but most people do not realize it yet... That is a really good video and I have sent it out to close to 200 people for viewing... the word is out and spreading like wild fire people
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Already done... I am a conservative Republican without a party ... the Republican Party doesn't support my Interest.. So I will not support them financially or in the voting booth
    Hhhuumm. I was a Democrat, I'm now an Independent who, because of Ron Paul feels like a Republican. Or is Ron Paul something else? I totally agree with everything he says, except one thing. That I can swallow till later.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I did so years ago.

"The Democrats and the Republicans are two wings of the same bird. And the American people are getting the bird."

--Lou Dobbs
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Great video minnie--thanks for sharing it.

Someone once commented, why do we chose Miss America from 50 canidates and the President of the United States from only two? Makes a lot of sense.

I am loyal to neither the Repblican nor Democratic parties--both are massive money making machines that couldn't care less for American citizens with the exception of election day.

Tom Tancredo has emerged as a modern day Paul Revere alerting us of the invasion--"one by land, 2 by sea." American needs an "Abraharm Lincoln" to save us. A man with common sense.

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties.
    Abraham Lincoln
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Your welcome MyAmerica

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I would say it's the beginning of the Tea Party; but most people do not realize it yet... That is a really good video and I have sent it out to close to 200 people for viewing... the word is out and spreading like wild fire people
    WE NEED AlLSO AN ALARM CLOCKS TO WAKE UP THE PEOPLE
    The mentality "I want to vote for the one who has chance to win" is disgusting. I've been confronted with this answer several times and it let me speachless.

MW
    AirborneSapper7 wrote:

Does that mean you'll be voting on a Democrat.

That's definitely the fastest way I can think of to get the illegal aliens amnesty.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast