I was just watching the news when they were reporting on a clear plastic piece the size of a credit card called SI DECODERS. They have only created them for Conneticut licenses so far, but they've been working like a charm. EVERY STATE SHOULD HAVE THIS DEVICE.

I looked up the site online. Here's the link below.

http://www.graphicsecurity.com/news_con ... nials.html

Chief Douglas Fuchs,
Redding, CT Police Department
"After seeing your product at the Connecticut Police Chief's Association Expo last month I thought it would be an invaluable tool for both law enforcement and for those who serve alcohol, such as bartenders and liquor store owners. I will be issuing one to every police officer as well as to every establishment which serves alcoholic beverages who do not have the benefit of querying an operator's license thru the DMV."

Sgt. Chris Ciuci,
Berlin, CT Police Department
"The SI Decoders are an excellent investigative tool for our officers, and will undoubtedly aid them in the detection of fraudulent Connecticut driver’s licenses. Hopefully other states will follow suit with Connecticut and integrate this type of technology into their driver’s licenses."

The Shelton Coalition to Stop Underage Drinking
Shelton, Connecticut
"What a find!!! The SI Decoders are amazing, accurate, easy to use and inexpensive. We have provided decoders to all of our law enforcement officers and have just ordered more for every on and off premise alcohol venders in our city. Hopefully with the SI Decoders we have helped prevent a tragedy from happening to the youth of our community."

Raymond P. Ragaini
Liquor Permit Consultant For The State Of Connecticut
"As a former Liquor Control Agent with the Department Of Consumer Protection working with all types of permit holders such as restaurants, cafes, package stores, grocery stores etc. I inform my clients that the SI Decoder can prove invaluable in spotting a fake or altered Connecticut Drivers License. Thus protecting the premises from sale to a under age person. If caught the fines and suspensions are quite serious. The decoder offers another positive step to protect their permit."

4450 Jog Road, Lake Worth, Florida 33467 - Tel.: 561 966-0501 - Fax: 561 966-0503