Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Demand the Media Stop Serving as a Mouthpiece

I want the media to be bi-partisan no politicking for any party

MRC Petition to Create a Bias-Free Media Environment!
    Demand the Media Stop Serving as a Mouthpiece for President Obama

Nets Champion Wisconsin Public Employees 'Rising Up' in 'Mutiny' Against 'Extreme Cuts'

CBS Host's False Attack on Wisconsin Governor Falls Flat

ABC's One-Sided Take on Wisconsin Protests Includes an Interview With Top Secret, Hidden Democrat
    The liberal media have become President Obama’s megaphone -- eagerly applauding his every move and repeating his talking points on everything from ObamaCare to his massive spending plans to government takeovers to the rest of statist proclivities. Beyond parroting the White House line on every national and international issue and event, the liberal media hide any story that exposes the many failures of this administration. The liberal media have no intention of truthfully reporting the news. Their goal is to discredit the opposition while dutifully and passionately reciting Obama’s liberal mantra as if it were news -- propagandizing in an attempt to reshape the political opinions of unwary Americans.

With our liberty and way of life in peril, the Media Research Center, the nation’s largest and most respected liberal media watchdog, is boldly moving forward to confront and defeat the unholy alliance between President Obama and the liberal media and demand objectivity and balance in news reporting.

In the weeks and months ahead, the MRC will leverage its formidable media resources and proactive grassroots members to expose and neutralize President Obama’s stranglehold on the liberal media.

The Petition States:

As a citizen of the United States, I am signing this petition to show my commitment with the Media Research Center to break President Obama’s unhealthy alliance with the Liberal Media that is threatening to undermine and destroy the foundation of our nation. I expect the news media to hold the President accountable for his actions and his policies rather than actively promoting them. Left unchecked and unchallenged, the liberal media will continue to manipulate the nation into supporting President Obama’s big-government, tax-and-spend, spread-the-wealth agenda to the detriment of our liberty and our economic freedom.

I demand the media stop serving as a mouthpiece for President Obama and I stand with the MRC in support of their efforts to expose and neutralize this deceptive and dishonest alliance.

http://www.mrcaction.org/567/petition.asp

Kathyet

We need more investigative journalism and less commentary on talking points released by the government cronies.

The people are capable of commenting on their own if they are recieving unbiased investigative news.