Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I guess I will have to skip tv once again. I refuse to watch this idiot again and again and again. He never changes his idiotic story.

Hence my previous post in response to an alternative to watching his forced distribe:

[b]“Good time to clean out the sock drawer,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

American Idol being postponed again? How horrible! Unfortunately it smacks of the disconnect of so many American people to what is really important and what this country may be facing, which will affect more lives than who wins American Idol.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

EACH and EVERY single time this man is scheduled to appear on tv or be broadcast on radio, refuse to LISTEN.

How many millions are doing this already? I know my household has refused to listen to him since Day One.
    That's my method! If anything NEW is said, it is on the news in a short blurb.
    Peoples voices do not carress me so that I become stupid.

I did listen to him in the beginning. I gave him a chance and even defended him to my contact list. I don't care what color he is, I care about his dreams for America. Well his dreams are my nightmare.

I couldn't stand McJerk's "My friends", Palin's "Maverick," or Obama's "transparency" (like lead) and other talking points he's coached on.

And we're not alone in this.
    We have much more company now. He's losing different sectors every day. If he'd shut up and JUST fix the banks and housing, he wouldn't fall on his face so much. SAME, SAME, SAME. I'm patiently waiting for him to piss off Hollywood. That's gonna be a great day.

We will not be indoctrinated to your dictorial agenda
    We do not want to hear your BS
    We refuse to listen to you anymore
    We will find all the paperwork from your whole life till now, that you are hiding. You will be discovered Barry!

Today the TV is driving me crazy. Since a couple of days ago news people are giving Michelle credit from having a garden at the WhiteHouse. SHE DIDN'T come up with it!!!!! A lady on TV (The Martha type, I don't know her) the day before said that she has been pushing and pushing for the Obama's to do it. Michelle finally caved. NOW she gets the credit? That issue will drive me crazy all year. Give the right person credit.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12