Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Democrat Senators Say They Will Refuse to Stop Spending

Marxist-Leninist Sen. Harry Reid and Sen. John McCain continue to blame the various TEA Parties

Democrat Senators Say They Will Refuse to Stop Spending

- Sher Zieve
    Thursday, July 28, 2011

Despite any and all protestations from the American people—and just as they forced ObamaCare down our throats—Democrat Senators (each and every one of them) have declared they will NOT stop spending We-the-People’s money…period! In fact, in a Wednesday letter sent to Speaker of the House John Boehner, all 53 Marxist-Democrat Senators said they will refuse to pass the House debt ceiling increase ($900 Billions) and spending reductions of about the same amount proposal, even before the revised effort (more spending cuts are now appropriately included in the first year) has been read.

Instead, they are demanding Sen. Harry Reid’s (and apparently also RINO Sen. Mitch McConnell’s) proposal be swallowed; a bill that demands the debt ceiling be raised by $2.7 Trillions! Please note that the spending “cutsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Its not that their against cutting spending its that Boehners plan is still calling for cuts in medicade medicare ans ss and has to be voted on again in 6 months.Democrats dont want to touch medicade medicare ans ss and have to vote and do this mess all over againg in 6 months.They cant even get together now it would be worse in 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Its not that their against cutting spending its that Boehners plan is still calling for cuts in medicade medicare ans ss and has to be voted on again in 6 months.Democrats dont want to touch medicade medicare ans ss and have to vote and do this mess all over againg in 6 months.They cant even get together now it would be worse in 6 months.
    I again voiced my opinion of their legislation today. I asked why I did not see any cuts in their pay and benefits but only tackle the American citizens and spend wildly while threatening our livelihood.

They are also talking AGAIN of taking our deductions for the interest on home mortgage. That was an article in Fidelity I read this morning
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    I again voiced my opinion of their legislation today. I asked why I did not see any cuts in their pay and benefits but only tackle the American citizens and spend wildly while threatening our livelihood.

They are also talking AGAIN of taking our deductions for the interest on home mortgage. That was an article in Fidelity I read this morning
    I seen that post today and posted on it.Your right why shouldnt they take a pay cut.Our govenor here in Ky.cut his pay 10%last year to help balance the budget.Just tonight again house republicans and tea people fighting and delaid vote again.They cant get enough cuts the tea people want more cuts on SS MEDICARE AND MEDICADE and not to raise the debt ceiling at all.WOW!!

The

The Credit Card must be taken away and cut up...

Cut up the Card, Cut up the Card, Cut up the Card...Sing it with me