Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Democrats: Let’s Ban Profits!

Posing as an anti-business crusader, Peter Schiff found a number of DNC delegates and attendees who support explicitly outlawing profitability. They deliberately avoided speaking with the occupy protestors camping outside in tents to get a more “mainstream” Democratic perspective!

Jennifer Granholm Revs Up Emotional Democrat Dolts

Wow. Just, wow. I have no words.
    I may be late to the party, but I just watched a short clip of a speech given by former Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm at the DNC. It is kind of like watching a huge car wreck: it is gut-wrenchingly awful, but I just can’t take my eyes off of it.
    The sad sacks in the audience have so completely imbibed of the Obama mind-altering elixir that they are no longer in control of their own bodies. Their mouths drip praise for the man who supposedly “saved the American auto industry.” It looks like a better-dressed (sort of) Grateful Dead concert. The only thing missing is Mitt Romney burning in effigy, although this was certainly implied. What exactly do they put in that convention punch anyway?
    Some things are better left to speak for themselves, and this is surely a candidate for that category. I can’t add much in the way of commentary that this video doesn’t say on its own. Watch and enjoy (and then weep and pray for any Democrats in your neighborhood).

I honestly don't know which video is worse well I guess you can't fix stupid!!!!!
    Last edited by kathyet; 09-09-2012 at 05:18 PM.