Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Dems suggest impeaching Obama over Libya action

Liberal Democrats in uproar over Libya action

John Larson wants the president to seek approval on U.S. enforcement of a 'no-fly' zone. | AP Photos

By JOHN BRESNAHAN & JONATHAN ALLEN
    3/19/11 4:27 PM EDT
    721 Comments

A hard-core group of liberal House Democrats is questioning the constitutionality of U.S. missile strikes against Libya, with one lawmaker raising the prospect of impeachment during a Democratic Caucus conference call on Saturday.

Reps. Jerrold Nadler (N.Y.), Donna Edwards (Md.), Mike Capuano (Mass.), Dennis Kucinich (Ohio), Maxine Waters (Calif.), Rob Andrews (N.J.), Sheila Jackson Lee (Texas), Barbara Lee (Calif.) and Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D.C.) “all strongly raised objections to the constitutionality of the president’s actionsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Impeachment sounds good to me.............

everyone involved needs to be impeached; fired or severly demoted with a permanent letter letter of reprimand put into thier military files on senior military records

I'm not paying for any of this; the people involved needs to have their pay garneshed

they can pull the money out of the Obama vacation fund .. I'm not paying for any of the missiles, the fuel. the food .. none of it

CIA ~ If they are involved it comes out of their budget

Pentagon ~ Take it out of the bomb the world funds

but I'm not paying for any of this shit
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am 100% behind ANYONE who wants to go the impeachment route
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can citizens pursue a (impeachment) against persons who refuses to vote (Yes) for steeper laws against illegal immigrants who have stolen almost all jobs from Americans, and for increasing illegal invasions of the U.S., which has no laws enacted to prevent the unlawful acts?
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Impeachment and MASSIVE FIRINGS to Include Gates and Clinton and the JOINT Chiefs of STAFF

all involved needs to have their personal pay GARNESHED to pay for all of the Damage they committed and to replenish the Armiments they spent out of THEIR own Pockets and until the people that were killed "Family's" are paid restitution by an out of control group of MEGALOMANIACS

I agree. Attacking Libya is the worst thing America could do right now and that;s why the traitors in DC have us doing it.

I hope the nation will unify behind calls for impeachment.

W

One can only pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIGHTMARE ALONG PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE-Author and Pastor Perry Stone talks about the parallels between the bible and what is going on in the U.S. today. Interesting that in one of the videos he talks about the king of sodom whose name was something like Barab. These videos are interesting and worth watching. I think there are 12 of them altogether.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4ajxM3 ... re=related

Still the Senate would never impeach Obama. If Obama was impeached it also removes the VP and hence also his entire administration. That then hands the Presidency over to the SotH which is Republican along with a Republican controlled House of course. This also opens the doors into having the impeachment expanded for multiple other issues which in turn could then be used to remove key democrat leaders. Couple hancho's gone in the Senate and the Senate could fall into Republican hands.

Furthermore with that it also means no racially based 2012 candidate for the Dem party especially after their shining black knight is seen nationally as the corrupt traitor he is and the cover-ups start coming out. The Dems would have no chance at all in 2012 of any power.

Lastly means that between when the impeachment goes through and 2013 when a new President is put in the Republican Party could do almost anything they wanted with no reprecussions as far as the majority. It could give Reps the power to take a very hardline approach on illegal immigration, put a hold on legal immigration temporarily, shut down nationally the Public Unions, and federal money backed liberal or racist movement, and even put a major dent in the liberal media.

The Democrat Party knows it hence would never back an impeachment of Obama. Only way I could really think of is if somehow we could arrange a sort of RICO impeachment charging the Obama Administration along with key democrat leaders in one impeachment charge including major Senate leaders and House leaders. But that sort of action would have to be approved by the SC likely as no current precedent or law for it.