Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi Ruthiela,

Quote Originally Posted by ruthiela
    Definitely all kidding aside.........I don't think the detention centers will be for us.......they got something else in mind for us.
    Has anyone noticed all the NEW 7 room or more Hospice Hospitals going up lately?
    Hospice is Government....
    I guess there'll be something in mind for us refugees who are fortunate enough to make it out of AZT Land alive, upon the formation of AZT Land and the mass executions that are to follow. I don't have the URL handy, you may recall the leader of La Raza promised homicide.

Readers may argue that what you posted is far fetched, unbelievable. Likewise, what I posted below can be argued as unbelievable. Not too many years ago it would have been argued that unmitigated invasion by the MS-13, illegals, drug dealers, Tata employees, and H-1Bs is unbelievable.

Speculation: ( Is this a real threat, or total BS?) Once the North American Union replaces the USA around the year 2010, our constitution will be replaced by a Totalitarian Corporate set of guidelines with no mention of our constitutional freedoms. Hillary will, of course, preside over the transition of the North American Union into The NEW WORLD ORDER and ONE WORLD GOVERNANCE, with La Raza and Tata assuming vast governmental powers.

AZT Land will simply be a La Raza dictatorship as a region of the NWO; whatever is left of the USA will become another region, probably under the supervision of Tata.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I have already been fast forwarding ahead to the worst possible scenario. Here is my biggest question. In the event something like this were going on my husband and myself would take my children and hide in the wilderness and live off the land. I would not let them have my children, can't even stand the idea. The question being will be have enough warning? When do you know it is time to disappear?

It is unbelievable that anyone should have to consider a future like this but with the current behavior of the government it is hard to not let your mind take you down paths you never envisioned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    IThe question being will be have enough warning? When do you know it is time to disappear?
    If you haven't started planning already, you're already behind the curve, IMHO.

We have been planning. My father has been preparing for this for 20 years or so. The question now is timing.

Banned
    We have been planning. My father has been preparing for this for 20 years or so. The question now is timing.
    Nope, not really. The question now is surviving. I hate to admit that I'll be one who learned too late, and wound up sacrificed on the altar of the NWO. I should have hidden myself and my family 20 years ago, BEFORE they could track my pet cockatoo, or my laying hens.

He who controls the food, controls the people. Ask 6 million Russians.

Sadly, I doubt I can accumulate enough wealth in a short enough period of time to save my family from the curse of the 'Globalist Conspiracy', which means I'll be sacrificed while my children get 're-educated'.

Am I insane? Is this all some flipped-out ACID TRIP??? I wish it were...

The 'Fat Lady' is tuning up, believe it or not!

thanks jp.........scarey.........kind of answers what the shackled railroad cars were for too in a different thread. Makes my heart drop to my stomach.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is listed on one of the URLs above with the Concentration Camps.
    These orders are just waiting for the Presidents signature!!

There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and
    ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by
    full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by
    FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be
    implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential
    signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a
    warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really
    want to be on Ashcroft's list.

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a "mass
    exodus" of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be
    quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84
    allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into
    prisons.

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will
    be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose.
    Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the
    program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the
    federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state
    and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders
    already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework
    for this operation.

The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from
    the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of
    the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the
    largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The
    Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold
    approximately 2 million people.

Now let's review the justification for any actions taken...

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution
    and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for
    nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential
    pen:...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990

allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control
    of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995

allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997

allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum,
    fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998

allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including
    personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all
    highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999

allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000

allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under
    government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001

allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare
    functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002

designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all
    persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and
    aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate
    communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be
    abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005

allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public
    storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051

specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives
    authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased
    international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310

grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out
    in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial
    and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and
    correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049

assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and
    agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen
    year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921

allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to
    establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of
    energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S.
    financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides
    that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress
    cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management
    Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank
    Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983
    conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of
    individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and
    military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention
    of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global
    audience in times of crisis." FEMA's powers were consolidated by President
    Carter to incorporate the...

National Security Act of 1947

allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and
    other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements
    for manpower, resources and production facilities.

1950 Defense Production Act

gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy.

Act of August 29, 1916

authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of
    any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other
    purpose related to the emergency.

International Emergency Economic Powers Act

enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or
    national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation
    in 1979.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    I have already been fast forwarding ahead to the worst possible scenario. ...
    Worst possible scenario is that which is called for by Jimmy Carter's Trilateral Commission - the New World Order or One World Governance, take you pick. We'll know its here when we're told to accept the Veri-chip implant in either our right forearm or right forehead. The serial number is "666."

Total commitment to the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations is the reason the Senators have turned their collective backs on constituents.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

This is the reason why I will NEVER own a cell phone, Sat Radio, or a GPS device no matter how cool they might be, If a sattelite talks back and forth to your equipment, it knows where you are, and so do they....

http://www.truthout.org/docs_02/08.15B.ashcr.camps.htm
    Camps for Citizens: Ashcroft's Hellish Vision
    Attorney general shows himself as a menace to liberty.
    By Jonathan Turley
    Jonathan Turley is a professor of constitutional law at George Washington University.
    Los Angeles Times
    Wednesday, 14 August, 2002
    Atty. Gen. John Ashcroft's announced desire for camps for U.S. citizens he deems to be "enemy combatants" has moved him from merely being a political embarrassment to being a constitutional menace.
    Ashcroft's plan, disclosed last week but little publicized, would allow him to order the indefinite incarceration of U.S. citizens and summarily strip them of their constitutional rights and access to the courts by declaring them enemy combatants.
    The proposed camp plan should trigger immediate congressional hearings and reconsideration of Ashcroft's fitness for this important office. Whereas Al Qaeda is a threat to the lives of our citizens, Ashcroft has become a clear and present threat to our liberties.
    The camp plan was forged at an optimistic time for Ashcroft's small inner circle, which has been carefully watching two test cases to see whether this vision could become a reality. The cases of Jose Padilla and Yaser Esam Hamdi will determine whether U.S. citizens can be held without charges and subject to the arbitrary and unchecked authority of the government.
    Hamdi has been held without charge even though the facts of his case are virtually identical to those in the case of John Walker Lindh. Both Hamdi and Lindh were captured in Afghanistan as foot soldiers in Taliban units. Yet Lindh was given a lawyer and a trial, while Hamdi rots in a floating Navy brig in Norfolk, Va.
    This week, the government refused to comply with a federal judge who ordered that he be given the underlying evidence justifying Hamdi's treatment. The Justice Department has insisted that the judge must simply accept its declaration and cannot interfere with the president's absolute authority in "a time of war."
    In Padilla's case, Ashcroft initially claimed that the arrest stopped a plan to detonate a radioactive bomb in New York or Washington, D.C. The administration later issued an embarrassing correction that there was no evidence Padilla was on such a mission. What is clear is that Padilla is an American citizen and was arrested in the United States--two facts that should trigger the full application of constitutional rights.
    Ashcroft hopes to use his self-made "enemy combatant" stamp for any citizen whom he deems to be part of a wider terrorist conspiracy.
    Perhaps because of his discredited claims of preventing radiological terrorism, aides have indicated that a "high-level committee" will recommend which citizens are to be stripped of their constitutional rights and sent to Ashcroft's new camps.
    Few would have imagined any attorney general seeking to reestablish such camps for citizens. Of course, Ashcroft is not considering camps on the order of the internment camps used to incarcerate Japanese American citizens in World War II. But he can be credited only with thinking smaller; we have learned from painful experience that unchecked authority, once tasted, easily becomes insatiable.
    We are only now getting a full vision of Ashcroft's America. Some of his predecessors dreamed of creating a great society or a nation unfettered by racism. Ashcroft seems to dream of a country secured from itself, neatly contained and controlled by his judgment of loyalty.
    For more than 200 years, security and liberty have been viewed as coexistent values. Ashcroft and his aides appear to view this relationship as lineal, where security must precede liberty.
    Since the nation will never be entirely safe from terrorism, liberty has become a mere rhetorical justification for increased security.
    Ashcroft is a catalyst for constitutional devolution, encouraging citizens to accept autocratic rule as their only way of avoiding massive terrorist attacks.
    His greatest problem has been preserving a level of panic and fear that would induce a free people to surrender the rights so dearly won by their ancestors.
    In "A Man for All Seasons," Sir Thomas More was confronted by a young lawyer, Will Roper, who sought his daughter's hand. Roper proclaimed that he would cut down every law in England to get after the devil.
    More's response seems almost tailored for Ashcroft: "And when the last law was down and the devil turned round on you, where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? ... This country's planted thick with laws from coast to coast ... and if you cut them down--and you are just the man to do it--do you really think you could stand upright in the winds that would blow then?"
    Every generation has had Ropers and Ashcrofts who view our laws and traditions as mere obstructions rather than protections in times of peril. But before we allow Ashcroft to denude our own constitutional landscape, we must take a stand and have the courage to say, "Enough."
    Every generation has its test of principle in which people of good faith can no longer remain silent in the face of authoritarian ambition. If we cannot join together to fight the abomination of American camps, we have already lost what we are defending.
    If you want other stories on this topic, search the Archives at latimes.com/archives. For information about reprinting this article, go to www.lats.com/rights.
    (In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.)

Guess we all know WHO they are for now, huh?
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast