Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Dictator Wants to Bypass Congress – The People Cheer

The Dictator Wants to Bypass Congress – The People Cheer

Mac Slavo
    January 6th, 2012
    SHTFplan.com
    Comments (223)

Believe me, the idea of doing things on my own is very tempting.
    -President Barack Obama

Glenn Beck assembles a video montage that includes President Obama making reference (on numerous occasions) to bypassing Congress in order to push forward with his agenda. Rather than outrage over the President’s desire to ignore his oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, the masses cheer.

Beck on GBTV:
    This is the way a republic ends.

…The problem is not Obama. The problem is the American people. Because, if they fall for it this time they’ll fall for somebody worse next time. It’s the American people.

How many times did he say ‘You know there are people that want me to bypass [Congress]‘ ?

He’s setting the road. He’s plowing the field. That’s all he’s doing. And the people are cheering him to violate the Constitution.

References: Before It’s News, The Daily Sheeple, Rolls Report

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...cheer_01062012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I teach English to adult immigrants. Obama's decision to allow those here illegally to apply for legal residence is beyond absurd. It's an insult to all the folks who pass through our adult school and give up time with their families to take English and citizenship classes, take the test, and do the right thing. What's so troubling is the lack of expectation of personal responsibility. Isn't the provision that if going back to the home country would be a hardship to families here, the process may be completed while here. Shouldn't they have postponed having a family until settling immigration issues? This is flat out sickening. If many of those folks demonstrated a desire to assimilate it would still be wrong, but near our school (not in it) there are constant reminders that many undocumented people aren't interested in assimilating. I'm telling you, it's reconquista, as a tee shirt worn by a girl in a Pollo Loco near the school so clearly stated. I'm not the only instructor who feels this way. An instructor who came here from China quite awhile ago and became a citizen informed us that folks in China think we're crazy for these policies. Many of us were once life-long Democrats. Not anymore. Give me your poor, your hungry, etc. True, but in exchange individuals must demonstrate respect for their benefactor- not blind obedience, subservience, or any other super-controlling servitude, simply respect. Darn.