Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout

(MOD EDIT).
    What do you mean by this statement???
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Sorry. I guess I should write in sarcasm, as in sarcastic analogy, as opposed to literal.

If I was pushed far enough,..........I still would not go PC.

It was pointed towards comments made by an interview with Roy Beck posted in General by stevetheroofer.

Perhaps that will help?

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles
    Dianne, you are forgeting that Ron Paul is very weak on border control and interior enforcement. And though he says he supports the Constitution, he seems to ignore the section that says the Federal government must protect us from invasion. He is also a globalist and supports free trade treaties like NAFTA.
    My favorite candidate would be someone with the overall views of Pat Buchanan.
    Achilles, a few corrections to your post:

The Border Patrol praised Ron Paul's work to secure borders-- http://ronpaulforcongress.com/usbc.pdf
    He is not weak on border control; in fact, he suggests putting troops on the borders.
    "* Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates."
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/

The article quoted below does an excellent job of explaining Ron Paul's immigration stance and how NumbersUSA misinterpreted what he was saying. While Dr. Paul may not be all that we'd like, he is not "very weak."

[quote]The book wherein Dr. Paul lays out the details of his “mixedâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12