Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    66 years, good for you. This is a choice in lifestyle, not something you are born with. Notwithstanding that many people simply believe it is within Biblical principles that this is unnatural (*see below), but setting that aside if you are an un-believer, then look at nature for your clues.

God makes NO mistakes, nor does nature.

*Romans 1:25-28: "Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped the creation more [rather] than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections [passions]: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain [refused to have] God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient [fitting];
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A lot of women have men's minds....look at Pelosi! BTW, what's the difference? Maybe he just likes to primp!? He'll probably go back to prince next time.

girlygirl369 wrote:
    66 years, good for you. This is a choice in lifestyle, not something you are born with. Notwithstanding that many people simply believe it is within Biblical principles to choose this, but setting that aside if you are an un-believer, then look at nature for your clues.

God makes NO mistakes, nor does nature.
    I have nothing against gays or transvestites, I was just naming a few extra options he/she has in this type of situation.
    This could even help lower the Divorce rate.

It`s kind of convenient would`nt you say?
    ------------------------

There is a BIG difference between transgender and transvestite, and homosexuality.

As for God not making mistakes, why blame God for everything? After all, a lot of babies are born with terrible things wrong with them...i.e., spinabifida, club feet, hare lips and cleft palettes, even cancer. Did God make a mistake? I don't think so.

As for gays, it is a proven medical fact that genes do play a role.

It's just that too many people choose to go against God's teaching NOT TO JUDGE......that's HIS job.

P.S.
    The boy is a transgender NOT a transvestite.

Sweetie, Gods word says it all sorry you simply cannot accept it. Like I said before, God makes NO mistakes, and children born with physical deformities or mental handicaps are not mistakes, they happen to be children with either physical or mental handicaps, quite obvious to the human eyes and senses.

Gods word is quite clear, he calls this behavior "reprobate", in fact here is what the dictionary says about that word: rep·ro·bate Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rep-ruh-beyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, adjective, verb, -bat·ed, -bat·ing.
    –noun 1. a depraved, unprincipled, or wicked person: a drunken reprobate.
    2. a person rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation.
    –adjective 3. morally depraved; unprincipled; bad.
    4. rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation.
    –verb (used with object) 5. to disapprove, condemn, or censure.
    6. (of God) to reject (a person), as for sin; exclude from the number of the elect or from salvation.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    He`ll never need a sex partner,

See how you are,
    stealing all the thunder and stuff

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I thought the guy was an illegal or something.
    I vote we dump this thread where all the other useless threads get dumbed....

theres a goat around I smell the fear.

Banned
    girlygirl369

There is a BIG difference between transgender and transvestite, and homosexuality.

And this Is Americans for legal Immigration.... lets stick to the subject and get back on task we can leave the Identity problems to the doctors and God. We here, are for a cause of stoping criminal Immigration to America and that’s enough work on my keys, and these boards

Well said Greg, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    P.S.
    The boy is a transgender NOT a transvestite.
    Excuse me,
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12