Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Direct TV channel mixup

Anyone else with Direct TV have programming issues this morning?

I always watch Fox News (channel 360) in the morning, but this morning cnbc Squawk Box was on channel 360 and Fox News was on channel 355 where cnbc is supposed to be. Those were the only 2 mixed up channels I could find so I called Direct TV and the tech acted like I was crazy, said nobody else was having the problem, etc... I had to leave for work so I guess we'll see what's going on when I get home this evening. Just wondered if anyone else has ever had this type of issue with their satellite tv before????

Quote Originally Posted by florgal View Post
    Anyone else with Direct TV have programming issues this morning?

I always watch Fox News (channel 360) in the morning, but this morning cnbc Squawk Box was on channel 360 and Fox News was on channel 355 where cnbc is supposed to be. Those were the only 2 mixed up channels I could find so I called Direct TV and the tech acted like I was crazy, said nobody else was having the problem, etc... I had to leave for work so I guess we'll see what's going on when I get home this evening. Just wondered if anyone else has ever had this type of issue with their satellite tv before????

Not on mine 360 is fox news, 359 is fox business news...some time the remote gives me trouble changing channels...but not today...