Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Disabled Woman Thrown to Ground and Robbed Of Wheelchair

Talk about lowlife scum.

http://www.10news.com

Disabled Woman Robbed Of Wheelchair
    Men Allegedly Throw Victim To Ground

POSTED: 7:28 am PDT June 29, 2006
    UPDATED: 8:22 am PDT June 29, 2006

VISTA, Calif. -- A woman in a motorized wheelchair was targeted by theives not just for her purse, but for her wheelchair, 10News reported.

Almost two weeks ago, Maria England motored toward a McDonald's restaurant with her 3-year-old daughter, Lynette, when she felt something cold and metallic on the back of her neck.

"So I just turned around and he says, 'Give me your purse,'" she said.

England said three men stepped to her side and she quickly handed them the purse. Then the men asked her to get out of her wheelchair.

"I thought they were a bit nuts. What do they want with my chair?" England said.

When England told them she couldn't walk because of a debilitating nerve condition, she said it didn't matter to them.

"He goes, 'Don't worry,' then the two men grabbed me and threw me to ground and Lynette was crying hysterically," England said.

England said the men threw the wheelchair in the back of a truck and drove off and a passer-by stopped to help.

She said she is scared and angry.

"I can't go out no more and I'm afraid to go out. To me, they have no heart. You don't do that to a handicapped person," she said.

England filed a police report, but never got a good look at any of the men. Detectives on the case were unavailable for comment Wednesday night.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Test Do not delete

Test