Thread: Disasters.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Disasters.

We have gone through tons of disasters.....I want to see pics of new immigrants.....legal and illegal helping their fellow citizens.....anyone got any? Stories? Anything?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this could be a short list
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not joking.....show me some Muslim women doing medical care to an American citizen....show me a pic or a story where the Latino community did anything to help people. Not just "their" people....but ALL people. Show me a pic of a Latino community offering a lunch or dinner to PEOPLE of a tragedty....and not say it was for "their" people. Yep....there's Latino's helping Latinos.....but is theIr Latinos helping WHITES? BLAcks? Show me a Latino citizen rescuing a white kid...black kid....ANY kid!!!~~ They aren't there. Seriously....where are they when things really happen?