Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DO THE REPUBLICANS HAVE THE RESOLVE TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE D

From the Post Email...

Republicans: We Did Not Rehire you to continue business as usual
    7Share 0diggsdigg

DO THE REPUBLICANS HAVE THE RESOLVE TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE?

by Sher Zieve, ©2010

Is the Grand Old Party one which will return the country to constitutional governance? Will they rein in out-of-control spending, enforce the borders, and repeal or nullify unconstitutional legislation, or is their "compromise" a sign of just more of the same to come?

(Dec. 9, 2010) — The US Republican Party’s first order of business since the 2010 midterm elections was to compromise with the Dictator-in-Chief Barack Hussein Obama. Acting as if they hadn’t won a resounding victory in the House of Representatives, Republican leaders met with the usurper and agreed that if he would ‘allow’ them to continue with the Bush tax cuts, they would give him even MORE money to fritter away at taxpayers‘ expense…beginning with another 13 months of unemployment insurance. Note: It is now clear that the Washington D.C. Ivory Tower gang of dwellers view unemployment insurance as “ensuring the unemployed will remain that way.â€

I am beginning to conclude that if we do not blockade or gridlock DC over tax bill now laden with free goodies in addition to the other problems that we will also get stuck with DADT & DREAM via NWO Lugar & Bobsie Twins.
    WE NEED THE FULL GRIDLOCK! Express your displeasure with the new tax bill.

I think those in DC are so far removed from average America they still view this as a game while many of us understand America is in a fight for it's life, other simply don't care they have wealth, power thus no concern for the country or it's people.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    I am beginning to conclude that if we do not blockade or gridlock DC over tax bill now laden with free goodies in addition to the other problems that we will also get stuck with DADT & DREAM via NWO Lugar & Bobsie Twins.
    WE NEED THE FULL GRIDLOCK! Express your displeasure with the new tax bill.

I feel the same way

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    I think those in DC are so far removed from average America they still view this as a game while many of us understand America is in a fight for it's life, other simply don't care they have wealth, power thus no concern for the country or it's people.

From your mouth these fools ears!!!!

Kathyet

This is a duplicate article: http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 01#1151701

Leaving it open.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)