Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR TEA PARTY IS

It’s 5 Minutes to Midnight!

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR TEA PARTY IS – ON THE NUMBER ONE ISSUE IN AMERICAN TODAY: INELIGIBILITY?

by Neil Turner

The badges of U.S. marshals and sheriffs are star-shaped, unlike those of police departments and FBI agents

(Sep. 26, 2011) — Tea Parties are voluntary groups of citizens normally bent on restoring and/or maintaining our Constitutional rights;

Sheriff’s Posses are voluntary groups of citizens sworn to uphold and maintain our Constitutional rights;

Sheriffs are the key to forming volunteer posses – to investigate valid complaints by responsible voluntary citizens groups such as uncorrupted Tea Parties (but any uncorrupted citizens’ groups will do);

What a TEAM!

Concerned Citizens’ groups (such as Tea Parties) to bring valid COMPLAINTS and EVIDENCE to their elected Sheriff;
    Concerned and honorable Sheriffs willing to uphold their oaths and do their duty by responding to valid citizen complaints and investigating them;
    Volunteer Sheriff’s Posse-members, willing to do their sworn duty to investigate all valid complaints assigned by the Sheriff – with the power of subpoena to obtain the evidence for their Sheriff to bring charges and make appropriate arrests;

Where can we take this?

If the number one issue in America today is the upholding and defending of the Constitution (all elected officials take an oath to do so), and;

If the number one violation of that Constitution is the Conspiracy by the Congress, the Judiciary, and the Media in the COVER-UP and the seating of an INELIGIBLE usurper in the Office of President and Commander in Chief, then;
    The number one item on the agenda of all Tea Parties and concerned citizens’ groups should be the eligibility of any and all candidates for the Presidency (and Vice Presidency), and their Constitutional right to be able to vote for eligible candidates only.

It’s 5 minutes to midnight! So I ask again: Where does your Tea Party stand on the number one issue facing America today – INELIGIBILITY?

(NOTE: If your local Tea Party is corrupted like my local ‘Tri-City Tea Party’ of Oceanside, Vista, Carlsbad, CA is [working in cahoots with Attorney Howard Kaloogian of the fund-raising Tea Party Express], then move on to other concerned civic groups willing to uphold and defend the Constitution).

The article published here: 2 more sheriffs to be asked to review Obama eligibility, describes what is beginning to happen with the Tea Party–Sheriff-Posse TEAMS going into action across the country. And here is a link to a sample ‘Citizens Complaint Petition’ that can be adapted for specific use in your county:

SAMPLE PETITION FOR REQUESTING YOUR SHERIFF TO INVESTIGATE OBAMA’s FORGED BC (www.TinyURL.com/3lphj5y).

There are approximately 3,000 jurisdictions with elected Sheriffs in America. If only 100 get petitioned, and only 10 uphold their oath, then the efforts towards restoring our Constitution – in its entirety – will have begun.

In Liberty.

Neil B. Turner

© 2011, The Post & Email. All rights reserved internationally, unless otherwise specified. To read more on our copyright restrictions, see our Copyright notice on the subheader of every page, along the left margin.

http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/09/26/ ... -midnight/

Citizen Letter on E-Verify Re: Obama SSN
    6Share 0digg
    ON ITS WAY TO DC POLITICIANS

by Linda Jordan

If Obama is using a stolen social security number, he is disrespecting the White House, the office of the presidency, and every American citizen

(Sep. 26, 2011) — Here is the introductory letter that will go out with a mass email to DC about my e-verify results and follow up letter to Obama. You can share it if you want. Linda

September 25, 2011

To whom it may concern:

For years we have had credible evidence that Barack Obama is a fraud, a fake and a forger.

And there wasn’t one single person with the legal responsibility and authority to protect our nation from this usurper, who was willing to do their job.

Not one ‘Catch Me if You Can’ FBI agent? No one in the CIA, the Military? Not one Judge or Attorney General? No one? No one in the Senate or Congress. No one in the Social Security Administration? No one in the Hawaii Department of Heath? No one in the Department of Elections? Nobody. Nobody cared for our republic.

My head reeling from the full realization of what this meant I finally stopped fretting about it and asked myself, “Well, what are you going to do?â€