Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dobbs on Olbermann: "He's Not Man Enough to Take Me On&

Saturday Aug 08, 2009
    And as for That Other Feud - Dobbs on Olbermann: "He's Not Man Enough to Take Me On"

Lou Dobbs went off on Keith Olbermann again on his radio show Friday, after saying earlier in the week he was done talking about the MSNBC host. "He is desperately in need of a recalibration of his medication," said Dobbs of Olbermann.

And, like Bill O'Reilly on that other network, the CNN host, though only on radio, for now, brought GE boss Jeff Immelt into the fight. "He's letting this sick clown represent General Electric? I mean, what is going on there?"

Listen to Lou Dobb's radio show blurb on this issue here:

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/

ELE

Thank God for our Freedom of Speech Rights

My family, friends and tons of people that I know, love and support, Lou Dobbs! Oberman is a liberal small-minded idiot.

PS
    All this because Lou asked to see Obama's birth certificate? The issue is that the liberals are trying to suppress our right to speak our minds. Liberals forget that if we are suppressed from voicing our opinions, evetually they too, will be suppresed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Thank God for our Freedom of Speech Rights

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    My family, friends and tons of people that I know, love and support, Lou Dobbs! Oberman is a liberal small-minded idiot.

PS
    All this because Lou asked to see Obama's birth certificate? The issue is that the liberals are trying to suppress our right to speak our minds. Liberals forget that if we are suppressed from voicing our opinions, evetually they too, will be suppresed.
    Last night Olbermann was STILL going off on Lou and Glenn.
    I was surprised becaue I thought he was told not to?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris