Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh! Hmmmm ... okay, how about ... cornered rats?
    I object! Rats are warm blooded and have brains! Better stick with slime.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Slime works......
    Especially the kind that backs up out of your toilet through through the bath tub. Oh yeah, that works.
    A Roto-Rooter man's dream job!

Exactly!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote=Hylander_1314]
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by "Hylander_1314":39c1jrve
    And that's exactly what we're doing RSV. Stayin' low, stayin' local, not backing any particular party.

Judy, um, not wanting to be rude, but could you please call them something other than rattlesnakes? Like maybe currs, cowpies, or vile slime. We wouldn't want to be disrepectful of the Don't Tread On Me flags.
    Oh! Hmmmm ... okay, how about ... cornered rats?

Cornered Rats work fine. I just had to make sure there were no conflicting Colonial American references to be misused. But cornered rats is great!

AmericanElizabeth,

Thankyou for the MarkTwain quote! I've been wanting to get it, but kept forgetting to, and you just helped me out tremendously! (Used it as a closing statement to our Constitution Class this morning).[/quote:39c1jrve]

Good! Then cornered rats it is! So sorry to have unwittingly insulted our Colonial American references. I'm was just trying to think of a creature that when cornered lashes out. But that was US, then, now it's "them". How the tables have turned. We've got them cornered, surrounded, and we're ready to take back our country from these no-good, low-down, lying-ass, pond-scum remnant Traitors and kick their butts to the curb!

2010. Make It Happen. Get these cornered rats out of our government so we can fix our country and restart the American Dream of liberty and the prosperity to secure it.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No offense taken. I'll feel better now though since I have a nice 3ft x 5ft flag like my avatar that I put out every morning weather permitting, along with my 3ft x 5ft Betsy Ross. The first time my Uncle saw it, he chuckled, and commented, "aren't there a few stars misiing on the blue plain?" But he thought it looked good with the Culpeper Minute Men flag.

Honestly though, I can't count the times I unwittingly did that though.

I like the surrounded reference. It reminds me of Sgt. Alvin York, WWI, captured 132 German soldiers while the 6 remaining Americans guarded them as the captured germans ranks swelled, and when he was asked how he managed to capture so many enemy troops, he responded, "I surrounded 'em". What a great answer. Classic. How much more American can you get than that.

It is sad though that the IRS destroyed him right after WWII.

No offense taken. I'll feel better now though since I have a nice 3ft x 5ft flag like my avatar that I put out every morning weather permitting, along with my 3ft x 5ft Betsy Ross. The first time my Uncle saw it, he chuckled, and commented, "aren't there a few stars misiing on the blue plain?" But he thought it looked good with the Culpeper Minute Men flag.

Honestly though, I can't count the times I unwittingly did that though.

I like the surrounded reference. It reminds me of Sgt. Alvin York, WWI, captured 132 German soldiers while the 6 remaining Americans guarded them as the captured germans ranks swelled, and when he was asked how he managed to capture so many enemy troops, he responded, "I surrounded 'em". What a great answer. Classic. How much more American can you get than that.

It is sad though that the IRS destroyed him right after WWII.
    I'm glad you like the surrounded reference because that's exactly what we're going to do: corner 'em, surround 'em, then kick them out of our government, fire them out of our businesses, then run the country and our businesses the way they were supposed to be run, by individuals devoted to playing by the same rules of the game that secure our liberty by promoting and protecting our prosperity.

And let us not forget our posterity, for it is our legacy that we will hand them. Lets make it a good one finally, unlike past generations unwittingly did.

And let us not forget our posterity, for it is our legacy that we will hand them. Lets make it a good one finally, unlike past generations unwittingly did.
    Yes, absolutely. Hoo-Rah!

Yes Good Lady! A great HUZZA!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hylander, your welcome.

There is a good online site of famous quotes. I like to browse through and read quotes from the founding fathers, expecially those from Andrew Jackson (he seemed to have a good sense of what was right, and to boot a wry sense of humor about it).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like this cartoon with Andrew Jackson

My kinda president! No bs games, just get to the nitty gritty.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast