Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does anyone think this was a hate crime?

I found out about this story earlier today. I think this a hate crime and I think the liberal media is ignoring it.
    http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hTCe ... AD949R04O3

The husband was white, the was black and the killers are black.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

I think that might be the case though it would be nice to have more information. If they were yelling Whitey or P*l*k it would be more clear. There are some radical Blacks and radical allies who claim that Blacks can not be racist. The truth is that Black racism exists but that it does not have an effect as often. In an isloated situation with four Blacks this White Polish American might have come to a bad end because of it.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it was best said when put, every crime is a hate crime. What matters is the degree of brutallity invovled in the perpetration of the crime. But to elevate a "crime" over another based on hate is preposterous since there is some form of premeditation to every crime committed. Even the "psychological" oriented crimes have some sort of premeditation to them. The only difference is the time spent thinking about it before committing it.