Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America is drowning in a sea of corruptions, greed and simply low class people sadly mostly in leadership positions.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Wonderful isn't it. A pay raise lost me fourty dollars a month one time.
    Ya real hard to say, keep on working honey it will pay off.......She found that out, then got pink eye and a real nasty cold from the day care she works at....of course they don't have insurance or anything, so there goes a paycheck to cover that! Ain't life grand!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Golly Gee! A whole $13 a week! Gotta make sure I don't spend it all in one place.

In late-stage talks, Obama and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., pressed for $8 billion to construct high-speed rail lines, quadrupling the amount in the bill that passed the Senate on Tuesday.

Reid's office issued a statement noting that a proposed Los Angeles-to-Las Vegas rail might get a big chunk of the money.
    Isn't a private company already building this? Seems like Reid isn't satisfied with one, he needs to compete with a private builder?!?!?

I got a message for Reid, Pelosi and all their cronies:

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Absolutly. You just get to look at in the check and then immediatly pass it on. My daughter called crying....she has had to go through heck to get paid and get raises she's been promised. Finally got it straightened out and the raise took out more taxes, so she's making less than she did before. Welcome to the real world.....sadly.
    That happened to a friend of mine, the raise put him in a higher tax bracket.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12