Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Dollar Bubble

The Dollar Bubble. Interesting video on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZA0qNsf4m0
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The same core message as a lot of these documentaries state. The confiscation of wealth through inflation.

But to understand it, inflation is really the wrong place to look. The rise in prices is from the Federal Reserve flooding the market place with a completely fiat (nothing backing it, it is created out of thin air) currency. And not one man in a million will be able to detect the theft of his wealth through the loss of purchasing power. It is the most insidious form of theft there is. Because it is perpetraited by those whom we are supposed to trust.

And add to it, the average citizen is going to blame corporations and stockholders and everybody accept the people responsible. The Congress and the Central Bank, and it's members who set monetary policy.

To add to what you have posted CCUSA, take a gander at this one here:

http://restoretherepublic.com/top-stori ... al-reserve

Scroll down to the Meet The Federal Reserve video, and listen to what the head of the Chicago Branch has to say. It's very educational for a short 30 minute vid.

Good post btw! I've added it to my collection which is over 40 hours of "docs" on the subject.

Thanks for the kudos Hylander_1314.

I am very shocked to see 39 million on foodstamps. 1 in 10 now! This sounds like it's going to get even worse.

I hope Rep. Ron Paul's bill to audit the Federal Reserve happens ASAP!
    They have to keep pushing to investigate and get a handle on this corruption.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Thanks for the kudos Hylander_1314.

I am very shocked to see 39 million on foodstamps. 1 in 10 now! This sounds like it's going to get even worse.

I hope Rep. Ron Paul bill to audit the Federal Reserve happens ASAP!
    They have to keep pushing to investigate and get a handle on this corruption.
    You've earned the kudos.

I too hope that the Audit the Fed bill goes through. But they are acting like the head of the 2nd Bank of the United States did when then President Andrew Jackson went after them. He fired over 2,000 people in government because of their ties to the bank. And that's when government was small and very limited in scope and power.

Mr. Biddle who was the head of the bank plunged the country into depression as a tactic to try and leverage Jackson, but made the mistake of threatening to do so publicly, and thence spent the rest of his days tied up in court and his fortune spent defending himself. He was the equivolent of Bernanke today. Not the top banana, but the highest publically visible character in the bank. To know who controlled the bank then, you would have to look to Europe and the European financiers, or people like the Rothschilds, Shiffs, Lazaerds, Lehman, Goldman, Sachs, and Warburg. Funny thing is, these are the same people in the shadows at the Fed, whether by direct anscestry, or marriage, or business ventures. But for the Fed, we need to add the Rockefellers, and Morgans, Chase, and the rest of the "Robber Baaron" families.

When one dives deeper than the immediate surface, a very interesting picture begins to come into view.