Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dollar falls = Amero rises

Bob Chapman, who issued a reconstructed M3 estimate to the 100,000 subscribers to his newsletter, "The International Forecaster", said:

"The Chinese are going to do what the Chinese want to do, not what we want them to do," he said. "I believe the Chinese are going to send Treasury Secretary Paulson and Fed Chairman Bernanke home packing, with little or nothing to show for the trip."

How severe will the coming dollar collapse be?

"People in the U.S. are going to be hit hard," Chapman warned. "In the severe recession we are entering now, Bush will argue that we have to form a North American Union to compete with the Euro."

"Creating the amero," Chapman explained, "will be presented to the American public as the administration's solution for dollar recovery. In the process of creating the amero, the Bush administration just abandons the dollar." http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=53350

To read full article, click onto link.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Chinese

"The Chinese are going to do what the Chinese want to do, not what we want them to do," he said. "I believe the Chinese are going to send Treasury Secretary Paulson and Fed Chairman Bernanke home packing, with little or nothing to show for the trip."

I firmly believe this. We have no leverage over the Chinese. We are hooked on buying their cheap goods, just like a crack addict is hooked on drugs. The Chinese govt. is concerned about their economy and their employment, not the American economy.

The Chinese believe they are in the driver's seat, not us. We can't "turn off" the purchasing of cheap Chinese goods, anymore than we can turn off the purchase of foreign oil.

American dollars are financing their economy, their expansion, a greater std. of living, & a more powerful military. Our military strength and $ billions of dollars is being wasted in the sands of the Middle East.

MW
    magyart wrote:

American dollars are financing their economy, their expansion, a greater std. of living, & a more powerful military. Our military strength and $ billions of dollars is being wasted in the sands of the Middle East.
    I agree and have actually said pretty much the same thing on another thread regarding China's rise in economical strength and military power. Furthermore, let's not forget Mexico - we're also contributing a great deal to the Mexican economy through illegal immigrant remittances! America needs to concern itself with the well-being of Americans first and foremost.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Chinese

Magyart Wrote:

Yep ... tragic but true. And it's going to get worse because according to FoxNews today, Bush is leaning towards more trops in Iraq.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know how to get through to anyone in Washington! They won't listen to their own citizens.

I'm so frustrated with this and everything that circles around it..illegals, outsourcing, etc.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I know moosetracks. Everyone has worked so hard and stopped so much of it, there's just so much more stop ... some days it is very frustrating.

But ... we'll just keep truckin', just keep callin', just keep faxin', emailin' ... postin', writin' ... fightin'!!