Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Dollars tough to sell on streets of Amsterdam

Dollars tough to sell on streets of Amsterdam
    Monday March 17, 12:17 pm ET

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - The U.S. dollar's value is dropping so fast against the euro that small currency outlets in Amsterdam are turning away tourists seeking to sell their dollars for local money while on vacation in the Netherlands.

"Our dollar is worth maybe zero over here," said Mary Kelly, an American tourist from Indianapolis, Indiana, in front of the Anne Frank house. "It's hard to find a place to exchange. We have to go downtown, to the central station or post office."

That's because the smaller currency exchanges -- despite buy/sell spreads that make it easier for them to make money by exchanging small amounts of currency -- don't want to be caught holding dollars that could be worth less by the time they can sell them.

The dollar hovered near record lows on Monday, with one euro worth around $1.58 versus $1.47 a month ago.

(Reporting by Svebor Kranjc, writing by Reed Stevenson)

http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/080317/dollar.html?.v=2
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is just the next step in the NAU.

The NAU cannot happen until the US dollar crashes so that the Amero can come to the rescue and save us.

This is the strategy as I see it, and I believe to be true. Think about it: If the dollar was the strongest in the world, we would still be the America of old, where everything and everybody was America first. But the world all wants a piece of that pie we call America.

And the illegal aliens were needed here, so the greedy bankers could start the defaulting sub-prime mortgages to insure the US dollar to fall. Don’t tell me that they didn’t know the illegal aliens wouldn’t just walk away when deportations started. Which I believe the government pre-planed “limited deportationsâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>