Donald Trump To Hold Rally In Wyoming For Republican Challenging Liz Cheney

By Mike LaChance - May 26, 2022

Donald Trump is going to hold a rally in Wyoming which will feature Liz Cheney’s Republican challenger Harriet Hageman.

The event will happen in the city of Casper on May 28th.
It just goes to show how committed Trump is to removing Cheney from Congress.
Breitbart News reports:
Donald Trump to Hold Rally with Harriet Hageman to Oust Liz Cheney
Surging congressional candidate Harriet Hageman will hold a rally with former President Donald Trump on May 28 in Casper, Wyoming, to unseat Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY).

“President Trump is the greatest President of my lifetime and the leader of the America First Movement. I am honored to have his full support and look forward to seeing him and all of you on Saturday!” Hageman said in a tweet.
Trump and Hageman will be joined at the rally by Reps. Andy Biggs (R-AZ), Matt Gaetz (R-FL), and Lauren Boebert (R-CO). House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and Reps. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) and Jim Jordan (R-OH) will also make video appearances.
The event begins at 4 p.m., and doors will open at 11 a.m. Those who wish to attend the event may register along with other guests on a first come, first serve basis.

Latest: Trump Gets Massive Applause At NRA Event Talking About Keeping American Schools Safe (VIDEO)

Hageman is running against establishment Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY), who has allied herself with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) January 6 committee and opposed American First policies. Cheney also reportedly “orchestrated unprecedented” GOP sabotage by generating a Republican hit piece in the Washington Post.

Hageman seems pretty fired up for the rally.

Harriet Hageman - Text WYOMING to 90103
@HagemanforWY

President Trump is the greatest President of my lifetime and the leader of the America First Movement. I am honored to have his full support and look forward to seeing him and all of you on Saturday! Sign up here! https://bit.ly/3GkbKqW

5:14 PM · May 25, 2022

Liz Cheney needs to go.
Hopefully, Hageman can get the job done.

Donald Trump To Hold Rally In Wyoming For Republican Challenging Liz Cheney (americanlookout.com)