Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Donald Trump Jr.’s wife Vanessa files for divorce

Donald Trump Jr.’s wife Vanessa files for divorce

BY STEPHEN REX BROWN
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Updated: Thursday, March 15, 2018, 6:42 PM

Like father, like son.

Donald Trump Jr.'s wife has filed for divorce.
    Vanessa Trump married Trump Jr. in 2005. They have five children.

The reasons for the divorce filed Thursday in Manhattan Supreme Court were not clear. The divorce was listed as "uncontested," indicating the split was amicable. Trump Jr., 40, has been traveling extensively while running his father's business with his brother, Eric.

Trump Jr. friend pushing for policy is also business partner

President Trump has been divorced twice and is married to Melania Trump. Trump’s first wife Ivana is Trump Jr.’s mother.

Trump Jr., who shares his father's itchy Twitter finger, had not tweeted about the separation Thursday afternoon. He had retweeted a sarcastic tweet from the Trump Store aimed at Jimmy Kimmel and another touting the President's efforts to bring "innovation to health care."

In a 2006 interview with the International Herald Tribune, Vanessa shared how she met her future ex.

"I'm at this fashion show," Vanessa said, recalling the 2003 encounter. "Donald Trump comes up to me with his son: 'Hi, I'm Donald Trump. I wanted to introduce you to my son Donald Trump Jr.'"

Mass. man busted for sending suspicious powder to Trump Jr.

Vanessa Trump and Donald Trump Jr. attend The Breast Cancer Research Foundation 2015 Pink Carpet Party at The Waldorf-Astoria in this 2015 file photo.

(BENNETT RAGLIN/GETTY IMAGES)
    The three briefly chatted and then crossed paths again during intermission.
    "Donald comes back up to me again, 'I don't think you've met my son Donald Trump Jr.,'" Vanessa said.
    "Yeah, we just met, five minutes ago," she replied.
    Last month, Vanessa, 40, was taken to a hospital after opening an envelope addressed to Trump Jr. containing a white powder. A note accompanied the powder — which was later determined to be corn starch — read "now you get what you deserve," sources said.
    Donald Trump Jr. reports for Manhattan jury duty
    A Massachusetts man, Daniel Frisiello, 24, was charged with sending the menacing message and scary powder to the couple, as well as four other public figures.
    "My family and I are incredibly relieved to hear this news. No one should ever have to deal with this kind of sickening behavior. Truly amazing work from the @SecretService and other agencies involved. Thank you all for your dedication to law and order," Trump Jr. tweeted.

Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa Trump's
    Nancy Chemtob, who previously represented Matt Lauer's wife, Annette Roque, said the "uncontested" filing did not guarantee the divorce would remain that way.
    "As high profile as it is — the son of the President of the United States — one would speculate that there is really a breakdown," she said.
    Trump Jr. praises happy poor people during India trip
    "What could be so bad that you just can't wait?"
    The divorce came on the same day The New York Times reported that Special Counsel Robert Mueller had served subpoenas on the Trump Organization for any internal documents related to Russia.
    Chemtob said it was possible that Mueller's investigation into interference in the 2016 election played a role in the timing of the divorce.
    “(Vanessa) may want to distance herself as much as possible from the investigation,” she said.
    Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell luxury apartments
    “If this is going to affect her financially then separating now would be in her best interest.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3876829
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Donald Trump Jr.'s wife files for divorce: report

By Brooke Singman
    2 hours ago

Donald Trump Jr. and his wife, Vanessa, in Manhattan in 2016.

Vanessa Trump reportedly filed for divorce from her husband, President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., on Thursday in New York City.

As first reported by the New York Post Page Six on Thursday, the president’s daughter-in-law filed in an uncontested proceeding in Manhattan Supreme Court, meaning she does not expect a legal battle over custody of their five children or assets.

Vanessa and Trump Jr. were married in 2005. Page Six reported earlier this week that the couple has been struggling through marital problems.

The White House declined to comment to Fox News.

The Trump Organization did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

Last month, Vanessa was taken to the hospital after receiving a letter containing white powder that was later deemed to be non-hazardous, New York City police told Fox News.

The president’s daughter-in-law opened the letter addressed to Donald Jr. in the couple’s Manhattan apartment. It is still unclear what the white powder was.

He tweeted at that time that he was “thankful that Vanessa & my children are safe and unharmed after the incredibly scary situation that occurred this morning. Truly disgusting that certain individuals choose to express their opposing views with such disturbing behavior.”

Trump Jr. ditched his Secret Service detail for a period of time in September, reportedly because he wanted more privacy. Sources told Page Six that Vanessa is a private person.

But his detail was reactivated about a week later.

Brooke Singman is a Politics Reporter for Fox News.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ce-report.html
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn