Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Donald Trump to Obama: You’re Fired

Trump to Obama: You’re Fired

Thursday, 18 Nov 2010 11:02 AM

Real estate mogul/TV personality Donald Trump likes President Barack Obama personally. But the Donald isn’t too impressed with the president’s job performance, Politico reports. http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm ... 08e00.html

“I respect him; I like him; I think he’s wonderful in many ways,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw Trump on some show a couple of weeks ago talking about the negative effects of 'globalization' on the American job market, American manufacturing in particular.

I wonder how he feels about illegal immigration?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    I saw Trump on some show a couple of weeks ago talking about the negative effects of 'globalization' on the American job market, American manufacturing in particular.

I wonder how he feels about illegal immigration?
    Donald Trump on Immigration

Control borders; even legal immigration should be difficult
    America is experiencing serious social and economic difficulty with illegal immigrants who are flooding across our borders. We simply can’t absorb them. It is a scandal when America cannot control its own borders. A liberal policy of immigration may seem to reflect confidence and generosity. But our current laxness toward illegal immigration shows a recklessness and disregard for those who live here legally.
    The majority of legal immigrants can often make significant contributions to our society because they have special skills and because they add to our nation’s cultural diversity. They come with the best of intentions. But legal immigrants do not and should not enter easily. It’s a long, costly, draining, and often frustrating experience-by design. I say to legal immigrants: Welcome and good luck.

It comes down to this: we must take care of our own people first. Our policy to people born elsewhere should be clear: Enter by the law, or leave.

Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.143-45 Jul 2, 2000
    http://ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Tru ... ration.htm

Donald Trump speaks on Arizona SB 1070, illegal immigration and the boycott of Arizona
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crsr3giiJ7Q

Hmmm...

I could get used to looking at a bad comb-over for 4-8 years if he would secure our country, kick out the illegals and their anchors, and bring manufacturing back to USA. Heck, he couldn't be any worse that what we have now!

Donald Trump's position in free trade is just as good as his position on illegal immigration. He supports protected trade policies using tariffs and quotas to protect our manufacturing base, our job base and our economy.

If Donald Trump would run for President, I would vote for him on these two positions alone, and I'm sure there are others that I agree with as well.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mr. Trump does not like Chinese junk, goods produced, toys that poison, etc.
    He said that America does it better. Yes we do.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Mr. Trump does not like Chinese junk, goods produced, toys that poison, etc.
    He said that America does it better. Yes we do.

Psalm 91
    YES WE DO, GeorgiaPeach!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We need more voices like this speaking out. We do not need a Congress with Democrats and Republicans pushing trade deals that we seem to get the short end of the stick. The big NAFTA deal got us millions of more illegal aliens and companies leaving our nation. Seems rather dumb.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.