Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't forget to call your senators tomorrow.

The thread with the vote on it is being viewed by lots of opposition that are coming over because of the link to us posted on immigration portals, Cosa and probably other pro illegal sites.

Maybe we could continue the REAL discussion here.

Coto, kneemow, pinestraw, thelma, flyingone, Junius Jr, Melvin Painter, Road runner, JohnB2012, wavetek, dxd, dataman. Has everyone made it over from the other thread?

If someone else is reading this, don't think we meant to exclude you. you are also welcome. I am just naming the people who have already posted
    on the vote thread in Discussions.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Reactions from opposition sites to our vote tracking

The link here was found by JohnB. I found several amusing posts over there reacting to our vote.

http://www.cosaonline.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2530

a site that posted the same voting LINK on their website when they found out we were voting.

K-man_CoSA
    Found on

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:04 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EnSolitario, why are you still giving attention/publicity to ALIPAC on here?

How is voting on a poll on THEIR site, with anti-immigrant traffic that's probably thousands of times more than our website, and expect to see unbiased results.

Lay off on these threads, please.

En solitario answers:

K-man_CoSA wrote:

EnSolitario, why are you still giving attention/publicity to ALIPAC on here?

How is voting on a poll on THEIR site, with anti-immigrant traffic that's probably thousands of times more than our website, and expect to see unbiased results.

Lay off on these threads, please.
    why am i still giving attention/publicity to ALIPAC in here? Perhaps its because i want to show to CoSA members how ALIPAC's member act and how they take action.
    To be honest i wish CoSA itself was at least 10% as active and proactive (redundance?) as ALIPAC is.
    Plus, i dont think anyone is to tell me what i can and cannot post in here.
    K-man, as Illegalalienhunter did, you didnt actually looked where the poll is.
    The poll is not in ALIPAC's website, but somewhere else. And as i said before, i put the link to alipacs because i wanted to show how active they are. Personally i think being a little like them (when it comes to taking action) would be good for our cause.

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Banned
    Capiche!

Did you guys see this one?

unFAIR

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:33 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annoying
    Lazy
    Inbreds
    Picking
    Another
    Confrontation

Don't blame them, but "fighting illegal immigration" gives them a sense of purpose in life. And they need something to do while their white sheets are at the drycleaners, no?

Yeah, John, I saw it. The poster later got chewed out by another member of the site for lacking education, though. so I don't think it is typical of the mentality over there.

I just found this on the "Day without an Immigrant" site.
    HMM.....We are called Americans for Legal Immigration - does that sound anti-immigrant to you???

ANTI-IMMIGRATION ACTIVISTS ARE NOT ONLY Visiting this site
    Written by ConcernedImmigrant
    AntiAmerican forces are active not only voting on our little poll on this site, they are also calling on their base to do some specific actions; we must not only take them on, we must make sure that they small ranks do not squeak louder than their numbers.

Hmm... that's funny, we have outnumbered themin their own poll almost 2 to 1 for several weeks now.

Take a look at their plan: "Below are all the Members of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Please concentrate on calling their DC offices, but you may also want to call home office numbers that are local for you. 1st Priority: Call Senators from your home state or from states for which you can claim a special relationship. 2nd Priority: Call Senators with whom you otherwise share a great connection based on political ideology, ethnicity, religion, alma mater, or agreement on some other issue. Start your phone call by stressing some agreement or congenial identity and then express your concern about what the Senator may do with the Specter bill. Remember, you will not be talking to the Senator or to a top staffer. Just ask for the Senator's Judiciary or immigration staffer. If the receptionist asks to take your comment, go ahead and give it."

Hm.... you mean the first time they heard of calling was when they came to get the information from OUR website? that's pretty sad! This is all public information. Illegal aliens hired by law-breaking Employers, now that is a winning combination to be calling the US Senate.

Banned
    Nice way to start the day.