Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

Dopey Conservatives for Dope

Dopey Conservatives for Dope

AIM Column | By Cliff Kincaid | March 29, 2010

(side quote) Distribution of so-called “medical marijuanaâ€

I'm really glad to hear more and more conservative organizations are supporting drug legalization and I hope this trend continues. For Cliff Kincaid to call them "dopey" is really pretty funny, since Dopey Cliff Kincaid is the guy who tried to get CBS to fire Walter Cronkite because Walter supported mutual disarmament between the US and Russia, which of course was the foundation for SALT I and SALT II and ultimately led to the end of the Cold War, one of Reagan's greatest accomplishments.

Put your fear in your pockets, Cliff. Good things lay ahead when we end bad things, and the War on Drugs is one of the worst things we've done to our people since slavery. Speaking of which, I wonder what side you would have been on in 1861, Cliff? What would you have feared then? Free people? Well, there's nothing to fear from free people, Cliff. Never has been, never will be.

Welcome to America.

End the War on Drugs. Set Our People Free.

For more information about ending the War on Drugs from Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP):

www.leap.cc
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn