Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dow down 778...largest single day drop in history

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YES IT IS THE LARGEST DROP IN NUMBERS....BUT NOT IN PERCENTAGE. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. THERE ARE SOME GOOD BUYS IN THERE RIGHT NOW. I DONT REALLY SEE THIS AS A CRASH....YET.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Know something? Lately EVERYTHING is the greatest in history and nothing has panned out like they said,. If you can artifically inflate, you can do the same to deflate. No matter which end of the spectrum you abide by.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Know something? Lately EVERYTHING is the greatest in history and nothing has panned out like they said,. If you can artifically inflate, you can do the same to deflate. No matter which end of the spectrum you abide by.
    THATS RIGHT "CRAZYBIRD". THEY CAN MANIPULATE IT, AND THEY DO. WE COULD DO THAT TOO. IF EACH AMERICAN BOUGHT ONE SHARE IN A STOCK...JUST ONE SHARE....WE COULD DO THE SAME THING. IT WOULD HAVE TO BE A STOCK THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE DOW JONES AVERAGE THOUGH. THAT IS WHAT THEY ANNOUNCE ON THE NEWS. STOCKS NOT INCLUDED IN THAT LIST DONT MAKE THE NEWS. I AM SURE THERE ARE STOCKS THAT WENT UP TODAY. LET ME GET SOME BRB.

April
    We were forewarned they would manipulate the market to terrorize us....NOT WORKING!!!!

Honestly I could scream!!!!!!! My home is nothing better or different than a "habitate for humanity home." This was pre-Carter. This was some thing they had in my parents generation. It is BASIC......no basement, no pool, nothing extra or special. They built for 9,000. It went up in value to 85,000. Then the tornado hit and it went to 285,000. At this same time......we had tri-level homes built for the same price. Brand spanking NEW!!!!!!!!!!! Hey....would you buy a used single level ranch or a brand new tri-level brand new one for the same price? My home is taxed just like I had one of these brand new homes.....but I'd be lucky I could sell it for 65,000. Truth be known.....it's worth the 65,000 and not a penny more.

My parents died and I inherited this house......I HATE IT, I CAN"T SELL IT, I PAY TAXES NOW ON THE AVERAGE FOR THE AREA......NOT on what it's worth. MY PARENTS LAWYER told me.....no questions asked ........HOMES AND PROPERTY NEVER DECREASE IN VALUE!!!!!!!!!!! I knew better, but I was "consumed with grief." I was in a different area and I didn't "get it".

Don't make any decisions? Hang on! Location, location, location!!!!! This is illegal immigration location......not business location!!!!!

Seriously.....I'm waiting to have to pay for someone to take it so I don't have to pay just the taxes.

I'd give it away but no one wants the headaches with it. Not when they can go down the road and get a pool!!!!!!

Remember the illegal that bought a 15,000 home for 650,000? That's where I am. They TELL me I'm WORTH something........but it's only worth what people are willing to spend for it. MY ONLY saving grace is I DO OWN IT!!!!!!! I OWE NOTHING. I DO OWN IT.

STOCKS ARE GOING UP IN AFTER HOURS TRADING. AIG SO FAR WENT UP 10%!!!

ALSO SOME STOCKS DID GO UP TODAY DURING THE DAY. ONE WAS PACIFIC ETHANOL. ACCORDING TO YAHOO FINANCE IT WENT UP 50.72%!!!!!!!!!

THEY MANIPULATED THE MARKET DURING THE DAY TO SCARE US. THEY PULLED OUT OF STOCKS LISTED ON DOW TO MAKE THE NEWS LOOK REALLY BAD. THIS IS EASY WITH AN ONLINE BROKERAGE ACCOUNT. YOU JUST PULL OUT AND RESERVE THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT UNTIL AFTER HOURS. THEY PROBABLY MADE MONEY DOING THIS BECAUSE WHEN THEY BOUGHT BACK IN IT WAS CHEAPER. THOSE DIJ STOCKS ARE ALL GOING UP IN AFTER HOURS TRADING....BUT OF COURSE THAT IS NOT MAKING THE NEWS. SO EVERYONE THINKS THE NEWS IS BAD. BUT THEY ARE JUST PLAYING THEIR GAME.

April
    THEY MANIPULATED THE MARKET DURING THE DAY TO SCARE US. THEY PULLED OUT OF STOCKS LISTED ON DOW TO MAKE THE NEWS LOOK REALLY BAD. THIS IS EASY WITH AN ONLINE BROKERAGE ACCOUNT. YOU JUST PULL OUT AND RESERVE THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT UNTIL AFTER HOURS. THEY PROBABLY MADE MONEY DOING THIS BECAUSE WHEN THEY BOUGHT BACK IN IT WAS CHEAPER. THOSE DIJ STOCKS ARE ALL GOING UP IN AFTER HOURS TRADING....BUT OF COURSE THAT IS NOT MAKING THE NEWS. SO EVERYONE THINKS THE NEWS IS BAD. BUT THEY ARE JUST PLAYING THEIR GAME.
    NONE OF THEIR GAMES ARE WORKING BECAUSE WE STOPPED PLAYING!!!!