Dr. Andrew Moulden (Interview): What You Were Never Told About Vaccines

Interview with Dr. Andrew Moulden
07/21/09

1.) Dr. Moulden, can you tell us a bit about your background?

I am 44 years of age and have spent my entire adult life in academia, university, and clinical health science studies, practice, and research. My affinity for the brain and behavioral sciences stemmed from a genuine desire to find answers to many unanswered questions, questions such as – Why are we here? What makes us human? and What causes illnesses like schizophrenia, dementia, multiple sclerosis, learning disabilities, and many other often debilitating illnesses.

My area of expertise is in neurobehavioral assessment of brain and behavioral disorders – www.BrainGuardMD.com

My Bachelor’s degree was in Biological Psychology. I graduated valedictorian with an 88% cumulative average from Nipissing University, North Bay Ontario, Canada, in my core area of specialty. My Masters degree was in Child Development with my main thesis in language and neurocognitive development in children and adolescents (Laurentian University). My Undergraduate course grades in Brain and Behavior (98%) and Neurobiology (94%) were straight “A’sâ€