Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Dr. Michio Kaku describes 3 types of aliens NWO Propaganda

Dr. Michio Kaku describes three types of aliens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXj4Po86 ... re=related

talks about Planetary Civilization and those that dont want it are terrorist

we are type 0 civilization because we have borders and sovereignty .. to advance to a higher civilization we must welcome all cultures

Multiculteralism will allow us to reach type I civilization

I'll never listen to this man again
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That

That will utterly destroy ALL of our racial and cultural diversity and beauty on this Earth. No thanks Doc. Democracy demands that WE all decide together and I dont think most people in each and every nation would support your insane agenda. I think most people like their nations, sovereignty, laws, people, cultures etc etc

May I also suggest that you cease trying to shove this agenda down the throats of people who do not like it or want it because you will only cause a great deal more violence and conflict. This agenda has already caused several world wars and a bunch of smaller ones.

Ask the peoples of each nation if they want to join an open society collectivism and allow them to decide. The moment you choose to force it upon people is the moment you have chosen to take the path of evil...