Dr. Sherri Tenpenny joins Brighteon.TV with “The Tenpenny Files” broadcast, Mondays at 7 pm Eastern

Monday, February 13, 2023 by: Ethan Huff
Tags: alternative medicine, Brighteon.tv, Cures, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, good doctors, goodmedicine, healing, natural medicine, nutrients, prevention, remedies, The Tenpenny Files

2,170VIEWS

(Natural News) The first episode of Dr. Sherri Tenpenny’s new show “The Tenpenny Files” aired live on Brighteon.TV this week – and it is now archived at Brighteon.com for you to watch anytime at your convenience.
In this first show, Dr. Tenpenny introduced herself to new viewers who are unfamiliar with her background. She also recapped some of her most important work for familiar viewers, reintroducing them to the important work she continues to in support of health freedom.
Since 1996, Dr. Tenpenny has been running an integrative health clinic in Cleveland where she shares her expertise in vaccines and natural medicine with her patients. Once a week for one hour on Brighteon.TV, she plans to share her expertise with the world via a “classroom” format.
“I have a lot of other things I’d like to talk about,” Dr. Tenpenny says about the purpose of her new podcast show.
“So you’ll see this show as a classroom, an educational setting with a few slides for talking points and discussions about topics you may not have known much about, and will be valuable for your health – and all these things can be individualized and personalized as medical advice.”
Be sure to watch the first episode of “The Tenpenny Files” below:

(Related: In 2019, Dr. Tenpenny released a new “vScience Bites” vaccine resource to help people avoid vaccine injuries and possible death.)
Dr. Tenpenny is a doctor of osteopathic medicine – what does that mean?

For her inaugural episode, Dr. Tenpenny kicked things off by explaining who she is as a doctor of osteopathic medicine, or a DO. Since many of the people who have listened to her over the years, including many of her supporters, are unfamiliar with what a DO is, she feels it is important to lay this groundwork for her viewers.
In short, a DO is like a medical doctor, or MD, but better. Osteopathic medicine was founded by a medical doctor named Andrew Taylor Still who in the late 1800s became disenfranchised with standard medical practice, which to this day has a “dark ages” mentality of what medicine actually is.
Instead of changing and adapting to the latest science, standard MD practice both then and today sticks with outdated and often dangerous modalities that harm patients instead of help them. One example of this is deadly vaccines, which are loaded with toxins like aluminum and mercury (Thimerosal).
“Why are we adding all these toxic things to people’s bodies?” Dr. Tenpenny states, echoing the sentiment of Dr. Still who founded the type of medicine practice to which she personally subscribes and uses with her own patients.
“After all, most of the pharmaceutical medicines that you take – most of the prescription medications – are petroleum-based. They come from a compound and are made in a laboratory … and because of that, you are never born with a deficiency in a drug.”
What Dr. Tenpenny means by this is pharmaceutical drugs are not something that the body inherently needs. And as a DO, she prescribes to a system of medicine that aims to correct deficiencies in her patients through nutrition and other modalities as opposed to standard MD medicine.
“I intend to have this be an educational evening that we spend together to talk about things that you may or may not know a lot about,” Dr. Tenpenny says about her show.
“And I’m hoping that if you do know something about these topics, it will edify what you already know. And if you don’t know about these topics that you’ll walk away from these sessions going ‘huh, I didn’t know that. I’m really glad that I sat in and listened to Dr. Tenpenny talk about this.”
Be sure to watch the above episode and catch Dr. Tenpenny’s “The Tenpenny Files” show every Monday at Brighteon.TV from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. EST.
Be sure to check out Brighteon.TV to see the many other amazing shows available for viewing throughout the week.
Sources for this article include:
Brighteon.com
NaturalNews.com

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny joins Brighteon.TV with “The Tenpenny Files” broadcast, Mondays at 7 pm Eastern – NaturalNews.com