Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Drudge Report VIDEO: Would you believe me if I told you this is an American city

Drudge Report

VIDEO: Would you believe me if I told you this is an American city, with American Citizens and American Police?

VIDEO: This is why they still call Oakland the Wild Wild West...

Believe it or not but this is an American city, these are American Citizens and American Police... Welcome to Oakland, California.

http://conservativeoutfitters.com/bl...wild-wild-west
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

worth another round
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    Drudge Report

VIDEO: Would you believe me if I told you this is an American city, with American Citizens and American Police?

Believe it or not but this is an American city, these are American Citizens and American Police... Welcome to Oakland, California.

WELL THE POLICE IS NOT DOING THE JOB . WAKE UP IF THIS WAS AMERICAN KIDS DOING THIS THEY WOULD BE SHOT OR IN JAIL
    COME ON WHAT GOING ON IN OUR COUNTRY WE NEVER HAD THIS BE FOR NOT UNTIL OBAMA BE CAME PRESIDENT
    COME USA WAKE THE HELL UP WOULD THEY DO THIS NEXT TO THE WH ?

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    Drudge Report

THE OAKLAND POLICE GET PAY. FOR WHAT THEY ARE NOT DOING THE JOB . THE POLICE SHOULD HAVE SHOOT THE GUN UP THE AIR & MAY BE THEY WOULD STOP THIS LOOK LIKE A MEXICO GUY TO ME . (WAKE UP OAKLAND ) & FOR ANY OTHER TOWN OR CITY & ALL STATE WE BETTER WAKE THE HELL .( OBAMA YOU HAVE TO GO . ) DO THIS AROUND THE WH & SEE WHAT OBAMA WOULD
    OAKLAND POLICE DO YOU JOB THIS IS YOUR TOWN YOU ARE THE BOSS & THE TOWN PAY YOU .

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx View Post
    THE OAKLAND POLICE GET PAY. FOR WHAT THEY ARE NOT DOING THE JOB . THE POLICE SHOULD HAVE SHOOT THE GUN UP THE AIR & MAY BE THEY WOULD STOP THIS LOOK LIKE A MEXICO GUY TO ME . (WAKE UP OAKLAND ) & FOR ANY OTHER TOWN OR CITY & ALL STATE WE BETTER WAKE THE HELL .( OBAMA YOU HAVE TO GO . ) DO THIS AROUND THE WH & SEE WHAT OBAMA WOULD
    OAKLAND POLICE DO YOU JOB THIS IS YOUR TOWN YOU ARE THE BOSS & THE TOWN PAY YOU .
    it is what it is brother.... all you can do is stay away from these goof balls... its coming down sooner or later

get ready.... its coming to a city near you

When the crowd was pelting the officers should have taken it as a deadly assault, called back up, and proceeded to fit every single one of them with a toe tag.