Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Drug Tests Are Needed In Baltimore

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    In my opinion you and Boomslang have an agenda against 'whitey' or police ..... haven't quite figured out which. In the first video we didn't even see what the final result was. Both videos were missing the beginning and end. Nope, nobody was busted on tape. If anything, the videos, especially the first one, show what our law enforcement has to deal with on a daily basis.
    I know you were not talking directly to me but I resent that you conflate white = police.

You called me a racist for posting these videos? What exactly is the definition of race baiting?
    Last edited by Boomslang; 06-10-2018 at 04:20 PM.

jtdc wrote:

But Boomslang wants to be black. There is a difference.
    I don't understand that comment. Is that some "code" for something? Maybe MW will get it, but I don't.

Boomslang strikes me as a very confident at ease person who cares a lot about black Americans. Is that why you attack him and his videos all the time?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

History Of Police

Once again look into my siggy.

Go to the 24 minute mark.

Start at 24 and go to 27. Three little minutes!

Exactly.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    jtdc wrote:

I don't understand that comment. Is that some "code" for something? Maybe MW will get it, but I don't.

Boomslang strikes me as a very confident at ease person who cares a lot about black Americans. Is that why you attack him and his videos all the time?

No code! If you read Boomslang from the beginning, he is a white guy married to a Black woman. He said he has always been attracted to Black women. Now that doesn't explain his background. Did he grow up in a Black environment? Or has he become involved in a Black environment because of his wife's family and friends. Often someone in that position will try to fit in, trying to be one of them.

Boomslang from the start has focused on Black issues. As I said early on, he is trying to get Black Creds.

Now I don't see a point to most of his posts. They generally are links to videos most likely pushing an agenda. You seem to cheer him on. But to me, he seldom makes a relevant argument. His comments are just quips that seem meaningless.

Since I posted what I thought, Boomslang took offense and said he blocked me. He apparently thought that meant I couldn't see what he posted. But I do see his posts and when relevant, I post comments. Presuming he does actually have me blocked, he doesn't see my comments. But you act on his behalf, speaking for him. It's kind of shadow boxing.

Does that bother you that Boomslang wants to fit in with his wife's family? Sounds quite normal to me. Most couples want to fit in with their in-laws.

There's nothing wrong with posting videos about black issues in Other Topics. A lot of people post articles about black issues in Other Topics and have for many years.

I think what you mean by "block" is actually "ignore". As I understand it, you can see their posts, but they don't see yours unless it's inside a quote of someone else's post that's not on ignore.

A lot of people are attracted to people of other races, there's nothing wrong with that either.

You better be careful, because you're going to be offending a lot of people here if you don't button it up.

Does that bother you that Boomslang wants to fit in with his wife's Family?
    No! But you should be true to who you are.

I had a friend, a fellow trucker, who was married with two young kids. When he was out with me he was a wild man who many times I had to intervene to keep him from hitting someone he got mad at. At home he was the gentle family man. So one day, I asked him what he was like when his wife met him, and he said he was the wild, dangerous man. What his wife now sees was an act, where she probably thought she had tamed him. This is somewhat like the wife who knowingly marries a violent guy, thinking he would never turn his violence against her, until it's too late. Our friendship ended when he turned his violence against me. Sadly, he tried to get my driver, who had been like his son, to claim that I struck him, which strained their friendship. He did that because he feared I would sue him.

Presumably, Boomslain's wife was attracted to him as he was. Otherwise, she thought she could remake him, which often doesn't actually work. If he changes to what she wasn't attracted to in Black men, will his relationship survive?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    There's nothing wrong with posting videos about black issues in Other Topics.
    Correct! But when there is a dishonest agenda, such as trashing Dr. Seuss as being racist cartoons that promoted racism, when they were actually the opposite, that is wrong.

I think what you mean by "block" is actually "ignore". As I understand it, you can see their posts, but they don't see yours unless it's inside a quote of someone else's post that's not on ignore.
    Correct! But he was under the impression that it would block me from seeing his posts.

A lot of people are attracted to people of other races, there's nothing wrong with that either.
    And I have never criticized that. Love happens. It's how we deal with it that makes a difference.

You better be careful, because you're going to be offending a lot of people here if you don't button it up.
    About what?

Boomslang is true to himself. Why would you think otherwise? You're the one attacking him for posting videos on black issues, apparently because that disturbs you for some reason, even though you've never been disturbed by other people's articles about black issues that I've ever noticed, lots of "likes" and "thumbs up" as I recall. Now you're handing out marital advice to Boomslang, someone whom you've never met, will never know and have no clue about and has put you on ignore because you're annoyi9ng to him, because his wife is black?! You're a Busy Body sticking your fingers into other people's pie and your nose into other people's business. GET HELP!!

jtdc wrote:

About what?
    Biracial relationships.

Boomslang is true to himself.
    How would you know that?

You're the one attacking him for posting videos on black issues, apparently because that disturbs you for some reason, even though you've never been disturbed by other people's articles about black issues that I've ever noticed, lots of "likes" and "thumbs up" as I recall.
    So wouldn't you conclude from that that it is not Black issues that I have a problem with Boomslang about?

Now you're handing out marital advice to Boomslang, someone whom you've never met, will never know and have no clue about and has put you on ignore because you're annoyi9ng to him, because his wife is black?!
    Hey, I'm a generous guy!

I have seen enough in my life to have some idea why marriages fall apart

You're a Busy Body sticking your fingers into other people's pie and your nose into other people's business.
    Boomslang volunteered his personal information!

Biracial relationships.
    So out of all of this, that's what you think this is about?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast