Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dumb Americans revealed

Dumb Americans revealed
    Published: Sunday, July 5, 2009 2:16 AM MST

The Goldwater Institute in Phoenix released results of a survey last week that revealed most of the state’s high school students wouldn’t pass the test to become American citizens.

The survey included 1,140 high school students who were asked 10 random questions from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services exam.

In order to become an American citizen, immigrants must answer six of the 10 questions.

The survey results revealed only 3.5 percent of the students answered six of the 10 sample questions correctly.

The Institute lamented the “troublingâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess teaching anything about this country has fallen out of fashion in the last years, while we have been too busy learning to accept people of other cultures and all their traditions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess teaching anything about this country has fallen out of fashion in the last years, while we have been too busy learning to accept people of other cultures and all their traditions.
    Exactly what I thought and feel vortex.

Why should the American citizen have to be the one to make changes and learn the cultures and traditions of the different peoples they are allowing into the USA? Eventually some of us do in some small way but I would think it should be the other way around if they truely want to be US citizens.

And you hear that often enough from politicians or other activists that complain "Americans JUST DON"T UNDERSTAND THESE PEOPLE and that they need to LEARN ABOUT THEM"!

I really do believe they need to turn that around.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

5. Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
    Answer: Jefferson (25.3 percent)

John Adams deserves a lot of credit here too.

This just kills me because we have to answer thousands of questions about history between our high school and college history corses and immigrants only need to learn 10 answers. My college history exams had over 100 questions with at least one essay question. Not to mention the government exams.

It's because our public education classes have been filled up with PC BS that has nothing to do with 99.9% of the students in the class. It's all that extra Globalist, Environmental, Gender Identity... ____ Awareness crap.

Social Studies was the biggest waste of time. Talk about propaganda. I hated that class. Most of that book had nothing and I mean nothing to do with me or my Christian upbringing.

The no longer adminster the Iowa Basic Skills Tests either.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe everyone should have to pass the test with 90% before anyone can become a citizen!
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

This is so phony, immigrants study for three months first before taking the test, and many of them have to take it more than one time. I know because I have helped a few immigrants prepare for the test. Many of them pay $1000 for special classes.

If you gave the test to these naturalized Americans five years later, most of them would not pass either.

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    Maybe everyone should have to pass the test with 90% before anyone can become a citizen!
    Yea but then that would just be creating more illegal aliens. I think they should be held back in junior high if they don't pass. You have to pass Government class to graduate from high school, so how are they getting by without learing the basics?

Dixie