Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Durbin: Obama Administration Should Enforce Obamacare

Video of him speaking is at the link below...poor baby do ya think maybe he will loose money if it isn't forced down our throats???? Will you use the same healthcare???? One for all all for one!!!!

Durbin: Obama Administration Should Enforce Obamacare Even Though Judge Ruled It Unconstitutional
    Thursday, February 03, 2011
    By Nicholas Ballasy

Dick Durbin

Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin, D-Ill., speaks to reporters on Capitol Hill on Dec. 16, 2009. (AP File Photo/Harry Hamburg)

(CNSNews.com) - Following a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on the constitutionality of the new health care law, Assistant Senate Majority Leader Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) told CNSNews.com that the Obama administration should continue enforcing the health care law despite federal judge Roger Vinson’s ruling that it is unconstitutional.

In his Jan. 31 Final Summary Declaratory Judgment, Judge Vinson, in the district court for the Northern District of Florida, said “it is hereby DECLARED, ADJUDGED, and DECREED that The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Pub. L. No. 111-148, 124 Stat. 119 (2010) … is unconstitutional.â€

The arrogance of the left is astounding and frightening at the same time,
    certainly the far left wing of the Dem's is out of control.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Let 'em try to enforce this farce. Since illegal aliens are not forced to abide by our immigration laws, I see no reason why Americans should have to abide by certain parts of this law.

Obamacare is a cruel and inhumane law. How do you squeeze water from a rock? You can't. How do you squeeze more money out of taxpayers who no longer have jobs and are in danger of losing homes? You can't. So we get penalized for not buying insurance? Hmmmm. Why can't we just get free healthcare like the illegal aliens get?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Let 'em try to enforce this farce. Since illegal aliens are not forced to abide by our immigration laws, I see no reason why Americans should have to abide by certain parts of this law.

Obamacare is a cruel and inhumane law. How do you squeeze water from a rock? You can't. How do you squeeze more money out of taxpayers who no longer have jobs and are in danger of losing homes? You can't. So we get penalized for not buying insurance? Hmmmm. Why can't we just get free healthcare like the illegal aliens get?
    This administration knows that but it's all about control,redistribution of wealth and to bring American down to third world status in the eyes of the world. Sick, yes, but that is what 52% of the American people voted in. The so called health care bill is the worst piece of crap I've seen in my lifetime.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.