Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The E Coli Outbreaks Are Not Random

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel ... entid=4096

The E Coli Outbreaks Are Not Random
    by CONGRESS.ORG

In early spring of 2006 I found several postings on the net by illegal alien groups calling on all illegal alien food handlers / pickers / and restaurant workers to give legal Americans food poisoning by using their own feces.

The posts I found stated that all the illegals should give Americans "Montezuma's Revenge" which is what Mexicans call severe diarrhea.

E Coli gives you severe diarrhea.

I REPORTED THIS DIRECTLY TO I.C.E. (Immigration and customs enforcement) at 1-866-347-2423

I spoke with a live operator who took the report including the URL for each post I had found, several were located on the http://www.aztlan.net/ web site.

THIS WAS REPORTED TO ICE BEFORE THE FIRST SPINACH E COLI OUTBREAK.

All the original posts are now gone, I assume the Gov. got them pulled, BUT THEY ARE DOING NOTHING ELSE ABOUT IT.

ALL THE E COLI OUTBREAKS HAVE BEEN A SPECIFIC STRAIN, CARRIED ONLY IN HUMAN FECES AND IN SOME ANIMALS FECES

You Connect The Dots .

Crusader01,
    Where these post in the wedsite keep or are they completely gone ?
    I hope someone keep them as records...very powerful stuff!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Aztlan.net is archived: http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.aztlan.net

I'm not sure where to look, though
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Crusader01,
    Where these post in the wedsite keep or are they completely gone ?
    I hope someone keep them as records...very powerful stuff!
    I did not see them on the link site, and yes I hope someone has copies.

From the Aztlan web site:

NATION OF AZTLAN

Ministry of Information

Los Angeles, Alta California

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estimada Raza de Aztlan and Beyond:

Greetings from the Revolutionary Council and Provisional Government of Aztlan! La Voz de Aztlan has provided this column for the dissemination of important information concerning our struggle for self-determination. We invite you to visit this web page from time to time to read communiques issued by the Council as a whole or by the individual Ministers of the Provisional Government. The communiques, among other things, will outline La Raza's positions on issues affecting the political and economic liberation of Aztlan. The positions published here do not necessarily reflect those of the publisher, editors or staff writers of La Voz de Aztlan.

Hasta La Victoria Siempre,

Cuauhtli
    Minister of Information
    Nation of Aztlan

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
    October 18, 2000

On the Palestinian-Jewish Issue

La Raza's struggle for the land and for political and economic self-determination is not different from the struggle of the Palestinian people in Zionist Israel. We live in Aztlan under Anglo domination as the Palestinians live under Jewish domination. La Raza as well as the Palestinians lost the land through military aggression and both people now live in segregated regions within the larger nation. The Palestinian people as well as La Raza provide the hard labor necessary to prop up the national economies. Both Raza children and Palestinian children are victims of educational discrimination. The Palestinians as well as La Raza are considered people of color........
    http://web.archive.org/web/200412040513 ... t/nofa.htm

These people seem to expend most of their effort toward hatred of "Zionists Jews" and twisting the truth. You won't find a much more racist group than this one. They accuse BP agents of drowning two Mexican woman, after stoning them. They twist stories around and blame "anti-immigrant viglantes" for just about everything bad that has happened, going so far as accusing them of committing crimes and then blaming it on Mexicans. They said the Minutemen were putting "snipers" on the border and storing up explosives and weapons along the border to kill immigrants. Where Mexicans have been convicted of murder, they believe, it was done by "white" men who framed the Mexicans. "White" police depts. are anti-Mexican. It goes on and on and on.....

They also think that MALDEF and NCLR are nothing but "lackeys for the Jews." But they seem to have an affinity for LULAC and MECHA. Some of the articles written by LULAC people are quite startling. I also noticed that some of the more controversial topics had broken links.....looks like they had been destroyed. Anybody reading this stuff, without knowing better, would definitely wind up as a hater of "whites and Jews."

oh Jeez what freaks
    I gotta go vomit ..now
    Excuse me.....
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by gofer

NATION OF AZTLAN

Ministry of Information

Los Angeles, Alta California

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estimada Raza de Aztlan and Beyond:

Greetings from the Revolutionary Council and Provisional Government of Aztlan! La Voz de Aztlan has provided this column for the dissemination of important information concerning our struggle for self-determination. We invite you to visit this web page from time to time to read communiques issued by the Council as a whole or by the individual Ministers of the Provisional Government. The communiques, among other things, will outline La Raza's positions on issues affecting the political and economic liberation of Aztlan. The positions published here do not necessarily reflect those of the publisher, editors or staff writers of La Voz de Aztlan.

Hasta La Victoria Siempre,

Cuauhtli
    Minister of Information
    Nation of Aztlan

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
    October 18, 2000

On the Palestinian-Jewish Issue

La Raza's struggle for the land and for political and economic self-determination is not different from the struggle of the Palestinian people in Zionist Israel. We live in Aztlan under Anglo domination as the Palestinians live under Jewish domination. La Raza as well as the Palestinians lost the land through military aggression and both people now live in segregated regions within the larger nation. The Palestinian people as well as La Raza provide the hard labor necessary to prop up the national economies. Both Raza children and Palestinian children are victims of educational discrimination. The Palestinians as well as La Raza are considered people of color........

Such Anti-Semitism These worthless heathens this week were comparing illegals to victims of the Holocaust, now they are cursing the victims of the Holocaust (The Jews)! What are they looking for Islamic support to ally with. And thus terrorism? These heathens are a direct threat to Americans and Washington must be blind not to even realize it or take steps to eradicate it! Looks like we have an Iraq and Iran right on our southern border, do you see it Bush! Hey this letter is from right here in California! If these were Nazis the F.B.I would have shut it down already! We should learn from Israel and build a wall like theirs!