Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: A&E Suspends Phil Robertson Indefinitely For Anti Gay Beliefs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

A&E Suspends Phil Robertson Indefinitely For Anti Gay Beliefs

American Patriot

A&E Suspends Phil Robertson Indefinitely For Anti Gay Beliefs

READ MORE HERE: http://freepatriot.org/2013/12/18/ae...i-gay-beliefs/

Amazing how many are screaming foul over this........Now if only there would be as much screaming going on over the destruction of our Constitution.

Banned

Extremely Pissed off RIGHT Wingers 2 shared The Tea Party's photo.

FACT! Oprah has gone everywhere voicing her opinion about the "White" race and wins a prize; however Phil voices his and gets kicked off the air!!!! And we are allowing this behavior??? Wake up America and pay attention to who is taking over every right you have!!!!!! M-Dog

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=640252672696888&set=a.1522199381668 33.40496.133279166727577&type=1&theater

Banned
    1 Million Moms & Women For The 2nd Amendment

If you don't know why a person losing his job for stating their personal opinion matters to all of us, then find out why you should be upset too.... otherwise you are what's wrong with this country!

The people who can't see the problem with A&E kicking off Mr. Robertson while a judge rules that a baker MUST bake a cake for a gay couple, and that THIS IS A NATIONAL CRISIS, really need to recognize how fast freedom of speech (if you are not a liberal) is being lost! And our Guns are on the same chopping block! They ARE related and this DOES matter to anyone who cares about freedom!!! -Katniss

Banned
    The D.C. Clothesline · 50,118 like this

46 minutes ago ·

• I am seeing pictures and articles in support of Phil Robertson all over the internet today and it warms my heart. I am no different than a lot of people. I love Duck Dynasty and I won't be supporting A&E programming for the foreseeable future.

But at the same time I am a little torn.

I see people unite in support of a man who can probably afford to lose his job, albeit unjustly, more than anyone I know.

I see the reality that sometimes bothers me, but it is reality. People yet again have proven that we are more concerned with our entertainment than our personal liberties. I am not saying that this does not fall into the same category but...

Who fights for your neighbor when he or she unjustly loses a job? Unlike Phil Robertson that job is all that stands between them and being homeless.

As the government blatantly and methodically takes away our rights, too many just sit and take it. Yet these things matter much more than what we are going to watch on television tonight.

I love Duck Dynasty but these people are entertainers and we put them on pedestals. Whether that family is the same when the cameras aren't rolling doesn't matter. I have had too many occasions in my life when I put someone on a pedestal and was later let down. Lance Armstrong is a very good example for me.

I love the Robertsons and I love the message of the show. But if Phil Robertson is as humble as he appears to be then I think he would agree with me.

First and foremost, I am sure he is grateful for the support, but...

I think he'd tell you that he will be fine and that you should try putting the same level of energy into fighting for your own rights.

Satanists are planning a monument at the Oklahoma State Capitol. Islam is the preferred religion of this administration which boldly proclaims that we are no longer a Christian nation. We support jihad around the world with our tax money.

We allow these things to happen because we will not do what it takes to stop them.

There are stories every day which should be so much bigger than Phil Robertson getting fired. But they aren't. And I think we should all think about that.

We will go out of our way to fight for our entertainment but we don't want to scuff a nail by choosing to fight for our rights.

I believe from what I know about Mr. Robertson that he would agree with me when I say...

The 2nd Amendment is not just about hunting ducks.

If only the people of this country would put the same energy into fighting for themselves as they do in fighting for a television show.

I know that I am preaching to the choir because most of those who visit this page are in a constant state of battle, but what is it going to take to wake everyone else up?

I guess my prayer would be that people see these things happen to famous stars like Phil Robertson and eventually realize that much worse is being done to them. But some people will fight for their heroes and not lift a finger to fight for themselves.

Why is that?

The Robertsons will be fine. They have money. Can you say the same for your family? When you lose your job because of some unjust policy will anyone care?

Probably not too many. We need to think about that. America needs a serious reality check.

People put more energy into the death of Twinkies than they do into the death of the constitution and their own personal liberties.

They continue with the hero worship and no one really cares when the same happens to YOU. America needs to take care of their own instead of worrying about people who are already independent and taking care of themselves. Mr. Phil Robertson will come out of this stronger than ever but your cousin Joe may not if he loses his job.

Wake up America, this stuff happens every day but no one wants to talk about it unless it is someone famous. Heaven forbid it should interrupt my entertainment plans. There is a good Christian man down the street from you who is at his wits end. His faith is being tested daily because he doesn't know how he is going to support his family. He is hurting and he needs you more than Brother Phil does.

These are the people that need America to fight for them. No one in this country has more rights than YOU and sometimes you forget that. God created us equal and you are just as important as Phil Robertson my friend.

The fight is right in front of you and it's here every single day.

-Dean

Banned
    One Million Mothers for Gun Rights

I'm just going to share my personal post about how I feel about what is going on.

Banned
    Reason Magazine

If there's anything to be learned from the controversy surrounding Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson's homophobic remarks, it's that the argument for restricting speech to promote tolerance is even weaker today than it was twenty years ago.

Liberal Elites, PC Crowd, “Intolerants” Responsible for A&E Indefinitely Suspending “Duck...

reason.com
    Wheel of outrage, turn, turn, turn, what is the lesson that we should learn?

Banned
    Activist Post

Thank you, March Against Monsanto for the image!

‪#‎MAM‬ ‪#‎TPP‬

What is the TPP?...See More

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Media Research Center

This pretty much sums up the media's reaction to Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty vs. Martin Bashir from MSNBC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast