America has a large portion of its population deeply rooted in complacency and they see no danger in being Eco-Friendly

EcoNazis a Greater Threat than Islamic Terror

By Bob Beers
Monday, December 7, 2009

There is an old bit of prose detailing the dangers inherent in noninvolvement. It reads thusly:

First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak out for me.

When Pastor Martin wrote this no one had even dreamed of strapping C4 onto a schoolgirl and sending her into a crowd of shoppers as a supposed act of war. Martin was concerned that a highly vocal, militant minority had managed to completely take over an entire country and then nearly half the world before anyone decided to object.

Since Hitler we have had a number of despots to deal with, and like Great Briton’s Neville Chamberlin, we have also had to deal with those who refuse to learn history’s lessons. Currently the bad guys are ragheads using children, mothers and innocent travelers as shields and weapons (Offensive language intentional). Some say that the Islamic militants are a tiny minority against the whole and we shouldn’t tar the whole culture with the same brush. I have to consider Pastor Martin’s statement in this regard. Whether the danger is a tiny minority in Germany or one out of every thousand Muslims…it is still a danger.

The appeasers insist that we have to understand the motivating forces behind the actions of people like Bin Laden, Mao, Pol Pot and all the other who have murdered millions in the name of “The Revolutionâ€