Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Economic Advice by A Concerned Patriot

A friend emailed me the following that he found online (but can't recall the url). It's a bit lengthy but I believe it's well worth your time:

I have prepared this to help those trying to educate their families as to the comming debacle.

Caveat: While what follows is the result of my research thus far, there may be unknown (by me) monetary policy tools that I have not mentioned which could act to mitigate the outcome of our current predicament. However, in all of my research thus far, I have not found them and would appreciate any additional information regarding this.

Economic Ramblings
    By P.J.A. – A Concerned Patriot
    Annapolis, MD

I don’t live in a trailer and am in fact an educated, professional bean counter (accountant) and a securities trader. Even with an educated background and the ability to do “researchâ€

Thank you so much for the information and the links . I for one will follow your lead and use the links provided .
    You know it's bad when VP Dick Cheney re-invests his wealth in the EU market just last month , i may be wrong on the time but not that he did it to protect his money .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Thanks for the info and links. I will check this out.