Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Economic Woes Lead to Proliferation of Tent Cities Nationwid

[size=150][b]Economic Woes Lead to Proliferation of Tent Cities Nationwide (Obama’s “Fundamentalâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's bad enough being homeless, then they kick them out of the places they set up in. They have done that more than once here in Rhode Island. It's like it's illegal to be homeles or something.

Stop outsourcing jobs and stop giving jobs to illegals!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    It's bad enough being homeless, then they kick them out of the places they set up in. They have done that more than once here in Rhode Island. It's like it's illegal to be homeles or something.

Stop outsourcing jobs and stop giving jobs to illegals!
    That is the biggest reason why the Wall Street has been so volatile. No signs of jobs and growth ,BUT THEY KEEP TAKING MORE JOBS OUT OF THE COUNTRY and to a COMMUNIST NATION (CHINA)
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Who needs a Tent City? We (Portland, OR) just got a $66 million project completed ( with a Stimulus Grant) for rehabbing the homeless----and it even has solar panels on top, despite our having clouds 10 months out of the year!

Meanwhile, they are still supporting the Illegal Alien hiring center, too.
    Something is wrong with this picture. Why can't the homeless do those jobs?

So thanks, everyone, for helping to support this ***-backwards line of reasoning.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Who needs a Tent City? We (Portland, OR) just got a $66 million project completed ( with a Stimulus Grant) for rehabbing the homeless----and it even has solar panels on top, despite our having clouds 10 months out of the year!

Meanwhile, they are still supporting the Illegal Alien hiring center, too.
    Something is wrong with this picture. Why can't the homeless do those jobs?

So thanks, everyone, for helping to support this ***-backwards line of reasoning.
    We fail to see that some of those homeles want to be homeless which is wrong. If society has to help support them they ought to be doing what you suggested,WORKING! Working and that way we would not need the cheap labor these illegals offer.

Another thing people out there in America fail to see is that even if the illegals work at a cheaper rate they still earn up to 700 PER CENT more then they did in their own countries ,especially south of the border.

We keep hearing from pro-illegal alien groups and politicians that the illegals come here just for a better life and to work.

OKAY

So ahould all these people we have living in a tent city or just homeless(looking for a better life and a job) all move to MEXICO? Maybe there, they could get free education and housing and JOBS along with some other benefits paid for by their citizens.........hmmmm