Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

El Paso Hospital Treats Mexicans Shot!

This was on tonight on Glen Beck's Show .He mentioned how this country trained and armed the Zetas ,which is now behind a lot of this violence.

El Paso Hospital Treating Mexican Gunshot Victims
    July 14, 2008
    GLENN BECK
    BECK: Well, immigration advocates love to hide behind the little poem on the Statue of Liberty base: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free." Where does it say, "Give me your Mexican gunshot victims?"

That`s what`s happening in Thomason Hospital in El Paso, Texas. That`s what they`re dealing with. You`re not going to believe this. They`re now under maximum security this weekend as another wounded Mexican police officer came to the U.S. for treatment.

The hospital`s president says, "We haven`t accepted these patients, but we have to treat them under our federal law." From now on, this American hospital now has to use the homeland security scale to assess the threat level as a hospital, because the drug cartels are coming over the border to kill doctors who will treat Mexican police officers.

Mike Cutler is a former INS special agent and senior fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies.

Mike, this is -- this is craziness that nobody`s talking about this.

MIKE CUTLER, SENIOR FELLOW, CENTER FOR IMMIGRATION STUDIES: Yes, so much craziness. By the way, Glenn, as always, thank you so much for having me on.

BECK: You bet.

CUTLER: You know, the bottom line is that the folks coming across the border aren`t only coming to wash dishes and mow lawns. We have no idea who`s coming across the country. And in this case, we`ve got wounded police officers. But by the way, those cops are still in danger, which is why they`re had to tighten up security at the hospital, because the killers that shot them still want to kill them.

BECK: Right. And that`s why they`re not going over to Mexico.

CUTLER: Right.

BECK: Because Mexican has their hospital shot up if you treat Mexican police officers.

CUTLER: That`s exactly right. And understand why this is happening. Drug cartels have become so powerful, because they have so much of our money because we`re not stopping the flood of narcotics coming across our border. And then we train their people.

Look at the Zetas. This is a bunch of Mexican cops and soldiers. We taught them. We armed them. He instructed them, and then they went over to the bad side. And they`re the ones that are behind so much of this violence. And I fear that what`s happening in one town right now along the Mexican border may soon happen across the whole border and then will head into the interior of the United States.

BECK: Yes, I mean, it`s not -- on tomorrow`s program, I hope to bring you a story about how we`ve given $1.6 million to the Mexican government to fight this, but we won`t give $100,000 to our own sheriffs in the border towns to up their -- to up their weapons.

CUTLER: We also, by the way, not even telling the American people live in the ice age, as well. They declared that the national security information. I mean, it`s an outrage. They`re hiding behind this smoke and mirror game.

BECK: OK. Let me give you something. This comes from the -- this comes from the head of Mexico`s intelligence service.

CUTLER: OK.

BECK: He says, quote, "Drug traffickers have become the principle threat, because they are trying to take over the power of the state. What he`s talking about here is that Mexico is on the verge of collapse, that the government is on the verge of collapse. Let me ask you this.

CUTLER: Sure.

BECK: How did that statement happen last week to our -- about our neighbor, and nobody in the media`s following this story?

CUTLER: Look, they`re not following lots of stories -- they`re not following the fact that the guy that killed one of our border patrol agents by intentionally running him down was released because our country apparently never made the proper request for extradition.

Our country is so determined, so hell-bent, it would appear, on not interfering with the flow of illegal aliens and, consequently, with the flow of narcotics across the border, that the American money going into Mexico has enriched the coffers of these drug cartels that want to destabilize the Mexican government and destroy it.

We`re talking about building democracies in the Middle East. How about worrying about the democracy right on our southern border?

BECK: Mike, thanks a lot.

I have to tell you, I`m wondering how long we`re going to be able to bring you these kinds of stories, quite honestly, in America.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/gb.html
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Why aren't wounded Mexican police officers treated at Federally secured hospital prisons like in Levenworth.....too far to travel?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I DONT THINK THE AMERICAN HOSPITALS SHOULD BE TREATING THESE MEXICAN COPS. I KNOW THAT SOUNDS HARSH, AND MAYBE IT IS. BUT THIS ENDANGERS AMERICAN CITIZENS AND I THINK THE SAFETY OF AMERICAN CITIZENS SHOULD COME FIRST.

ALSO IT DISRUPTS THE HOSPITALS THAT TREAT THEM. HOW ARE REGULAR PATIENTS SUPPOSE TO GET TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM IF IT IS ON SOME KIND OF LOCK DOWN TO PROTECT MEXICAN COPS?

PLUS, BY TREATING THESE COPS IT ENCOURAGES OTHER WOUNDED MEXICANS TO COME HERE FOR TREATMENT. THIS WILL GET OUT OF HAND AND IS TOO DANGEROUS.

LAST, AND CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, AMERICAN TAXPAYERS HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS TREATMENT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Dobbs TV repeat on now, Glenn’s TV repeat in one hour..
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Yeah it sounds harsh but guess what! They aren't our citizens and aren't our problem! Now we have to also pay to care for their cops? This is outrageous and is so out of hand! They need to stop the emergency care to non citizens and fast! Or how about they start finger printing these fools and taking down real names and sending bills? If you can send money back and forth in remittances then how about Mexico send some money to our hospitals to care for their cops and citizens? I went to a doctor's appointment today and it was so ridiculous! This doctor takes medi-cal and all the patients were women as it was the obgyn and no one spoke english and I signed in after this pregnant lady and she was with another woman and it took them over 5 minutes and a long discussion is spanish to decide what to put. When I saw the name it had been changed a couple times, the phone number as well, and she didn't put her address she just put TIJUANA. So is her baby going to be delivered here when she lives in Tijuana, Mexico thus becoming a dual citizen? OH YOU BETCHA! And it'll have a welfare check along with it as well as WIC and free health care not to mention free birth. This is so freaking ridiculous I could scream because Mexico is purposely populating our country and draining our resources and our stupid government allows it to happen. Am I crazy? I feel like the crazy one.

Am I crazy? I feel like the crazy one.
    NOPE. DONT WORRY. YOU ARE NOT THE CRAZY ONE. LIVING IN THIS TWILIGHT ZONE OF A COUNTRY JUST MAKES US FEEL CRAZY.

The hospital`s president says, "We haven`t accepted these patients, but we have to treat them under our federal law." From now on, this American hospital now has to use the homeland security scale to assess the threat level as a hospital, because the drug cartels are coming over the border to kill doctors who will treat Mexican police officers.
    Then we'll have to change that law.

BECK: He says, quote, "Drug traffickers have become the principle threat, because they are trying to take over the power of the state. What he`s talking about here is that Mexico is on the verge of collapse, that the government is on the verge of collapse. Let me ask you this.

CUTLER: Sure.

BECK: How did that statement happen last week to our -- about our neighbor, and nobody in the media`s following this story?
    Well of course they don''t want it to be known, the NAU would go up in smoke!
    "