Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Electing God's Choice In 2008

No, we are not Republican, and neither are we Democrat. GodVoter.org is Christian.

http://www.godvoter.org/candidates.html

MW
    This is all right here, Greg.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-96154.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    This is all right here, Greg.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-96154.html
    Thank you

Wouldn't that be Huckabee, I mean he does have his cell phone number...
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Hunter got an A, but is he not in favor of keeping the war going in IRAQ?
    Since when is illegally invading a foreign country and killing its inhabitants for the purpose of gaining control over oil ok with God?

Quote Originally Posted by reform_now
    Since when is illegally invading a foreign country and killing its inhabitants for the purpose of gaining control over oil ok with God?
    Good points. Sharp points that hurt.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Banned
    [quote=Sam-I-am]
    Quote Originally Posted by "reform_now":2sfw5pon
    Good points. Sharp points that hurt.[/quote:2sfw5pon]

Those points draw blood, IMHO.

There is NO WEBSITE that can claim authority from God, and any one that attempts to is a tool of the Devil. A relationship with God is a PERSONAL thing and cannot be anything else. A revelation from God comes at the PERSONAL level and is between God and that INDIVIDUAL.

I'm not surprised that they've received only ONE set of responses, I wouldn't answer their questions either.

MW
    reform_now wrote:

He is not in favor of keeping the war going for the sake of war, nor is he motivated by oil. You obviously need to do more homework on Hunter. Personally, I think it's very disingenuous to assume Hunter's reasons and purposes for not wanting to run up the white flag of surrender is the same as the Bush administrations. You are making an assumption because Hunter has never said on thing about gaining control over oil. Furthermore, he has never said he advocates for the death of Iraqi citizens. Many individuals have different motivations for not wanting to cut & run from Iraq. Is it really fair to cast a wide net and assume everyones motivations are exactly the same? How anyone can deny that Hunter is an American patriot is beyond my realm of understanding. The man has dedicated the greater part of his live to his country and God. All I'm asking is that you thoroughly research Hunter and figure out what makes him tick before making unfounded assumptions.

Answer me this - is it so wrong to want to leave Iraq in victory? Don't the men and women who have sacrificed their life in Iraq deserve that much? What about their families - do we just tell them that little Johnny died for nothing? I think Hunter is right in his opinion that we shouldn't tuck our tail between our legs and high-tail it out of the country in defeat. Supposedly the surge is working and things are improving - let's give freedom a chance!

PineStrawGuys wrote:

Those points draw blood, IMHO.
    How and why? Not everyone agrees with Paul's position on Iraq, and even less agree that we should perform an immediate withdrawal (cut & run) from Iraq.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Edited by me. Changed my mind.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Edited by me. Changed my mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast