Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Elijah Cummings Implicated By IRS Email As Person Directing Lois Lerner

Breaking News…Elijah Cummings Implicated By IRS Email As Person Directing Lois Lerner

Posted on Tuesday, June 17th, 2014 at 11:12 AM.
    by: Juliette Washington
    By: Voice of Reason

I wish I could say I am sorry to hear Rep. Cummings appears to have some MAJOR involvement in the I.R.S. scandal. With all of his incessant pissing and moaning about claims of a partisan witch hunt, and his attempts to stonewall Darrell Issa every time he had the MIC, I hope he is at the top of the list for people to be sent to prison. Remember this incident?
    At the very LEAST, he better resign (OR BE RESIGNED by Trey Gowdy) from the Benghazi Panel where the Democrats have one goal: Obstruct Justice. Needless to say he’s lost the privilege of being able to sit on that panel in my humble opinion.
    True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht responded Wednesday to reports that Rep. Elijah Cummings’ office may have prompted the IRS to target her group for additional scrutiny.
    “Today’s committee action reveals what we knew all along. Partisan politics and the weaponization of government against opponents of this administration is real and continues,” Engelbrecht said in a statement. “Elijah Cummings has blocked the IRS abuse investigation all along. We now see clearly that two branches of government have colluded to target and silence private citizens.”
    “America has come to a tipping point,” she added. “No more lies. No more cover-ups. No more collusion. Enough is enough. Finally, we have a chance for the rule of law to be re-established, thanks to the bold efforts of Chairman Issa and Rep. Jordan.”
    She concluded: “We filed an ethics complaint against Rep. Cummings in February. Today we’re amending that filing to include this latest revelation. As I have said in my testimony before Congress; I will not retreat, I will not surrender, I will not be intimidated. I will not ask Rep. Cummings, Lois Lerner, Barack Obama, or anyone else, for permission to exercise my constitutional rights.”
    The top Democrat on a House committee tasked with investigating the IRS scandal may have been involved in the targeting of a Texas-based conservative group, House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) said Wednesday.
    Citing documents obtained last week, Issa suggested in a memo that Rep. Elijah Cummings’ (D-Md.) supposed eagerness to end the IRS investigation may be due to the fact that the Maryland congressman’s office in August 2012 communicated with the IRS about True the Vote, a non-profit group dedicated to preventing voter fraud.
    “The IRS and the Oversight Minority made numerous requests for virtually identical information from True the Vote, raising concerns that the IRS improperly shared protected taxpayer information with Rep. Cummings’ staff,” the Oversight panel said in a statement on its website.
    http://thelastgreatstand.com/lgs/201...g-lois-lerner/
    Please Visit our Facebook Affiliate: https://www.facebook.com/OBAMAAGAINSTCHRISTIANS
    http://www.teapartycrusaders.com/

http://www.teapartycrusaders.com/u-s...g-lois-lerner/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Drudge Report

IRS LERNER TARGETED GOP SENATOR

Emails: IRS official sought audit of GOP senator
    Congressional investigators have uncovered emails showing that a former Internal Revenue Service official at the heart of the tea party investigation sought an audit of a Republican senator in December ...
    Yahoo News|By Stephen Ohlemacher, Associated Press

article at the page link:

http://news.yahoo.com/emails-irs-off...tTER4ARUnQtDMD
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)