Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ELITES PUTTING THEIR MONEY ON BAILOUT?

I HEARD THAT BUFFET BOUGHT INTO AIG? THEY SAY THAT THIS IS TO CONVINCE AMERICANS THAT IT IS A GOOD BUY. BUT HOW MUCH DID HE BUY IT FOR? AT ITS CURRENT VALUE...WHICH IS ALMOST NOTHING....OR AT THE PRICE THAT THE TAXPAYERS ARE BEING ASKED TO BUY IT?

IF ELITES ARE BUYING UP THAT WORTHLESS PAPER FOR ALMOST NOTHING, AND THE TAXPAYERS THEN BUY IT FOR WHAT THE BANKERS WANT THEM TO BUY IT FOR....THEN THOSE ELITES WILL MAKE BIG TIME BUCKS OFF THE TAXPAYER. ELITES WOULD BASICALLY BE BUYING PAPER FOR ALMOST NOTHING AND THEN SELLING IT TO THE TAXPAYER FOR WAY MORE. AND THEN THE ELITES HAVE THEIR MONEY AND THE TAXPAYER IS LEFT HOLDING ALMOST WORTHLESS PAPER.

BOTTOM LINE:

ELITES BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH TO THE TAXPAYER

THE TAXPAYER BUYS HIGH FROM THE ELITES AND SELLS LOW BECAUSE THE PAPER IS WORTH WAY LESS THEN THEY PAID FOR IT.

THIS IS THE SAME SCAM THAT GOT US INTO THIS MESS. BUY A HOUSE AT AN ARTIFICIALLY HIGH PRICE....WHEN THE PONZI SCHEME BLOWS UP THE BORROWER LOSES. MEANTIME BANKERS MAKE OUT LIKE BANDITS AND WANT TO LEAVE THE TAXPAYER HOLDING THE BAG.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Buffet invested 5 Billion so far and may drop another 5 Billion only because he stands to make a fortune on the baillout if it happens , its speculation thats all, same as betting on a horse in a race. Plus he can afford to lose it anyway.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Buffet invested 5 Billion so far and may drop another 5 Billion only because he stands to make a fortune on the baillout if it happens , its speculation thats all, same as betting on a horse in a race. Plus he can afford to lose it anyway.
    YEP BUT ITS BEING BILLED AS AN INVESTMENT THAT WILL MAKE MONEY LATER SO US STUPID TAXPAYERS WILL AGREE TO IT. BUT FOR BUFFET IT WILL MAKE TONS OF MONEY UPON BAILOUT LEAVING THE TAXPAYER WITH WORTHLESS PAPER. BUFFET WILL TAKE HIS MONEY OUT. HE WONT WAIT FOR "LATER". AND THEY ARE USING SCARE TACTICS (WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A DEPRESSION) TO GET THE TAXPAYER TO AGREE TO THIS SCHEME.

ARE SOME OF OUR LAWMAKERS DOING THE SAME THING? DO THEY HAVE A "HORSE" IN THE RACE TOO?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Buffet has invested $5 billion in Goldman Sachs, Paulson's company not AIG. He invested $5 billion and got a discount rate and a 10% yield. This is great publicity for Goldman Sachs it will help them make alot of money and they said that as soon as Buffet bought it, it was already worth I think 2.5 billion more than he paid. But Goldman also ask the Fed to change them to a bank holding company on Sunday instead of an investment bank, this will allow them to get in on the big deal and partake in the $700 billion bailout. Everything for them and nothing for us. It was only when Goldman Sachs started to get into trouble (their stock was dropping like crazy last week) that they ask for all this bailout money, maybe it had something to do with it and maybe it didn't, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Buffet has invested $5 billion in Goldman Sachs, Paulson's company not AIG. He invested $5 billion and got a discount rate and a 10% yield. This is great publicity for Goldman Sachs it will help them make alot of money and they said that as soon as Buffet bought it, it was already worth I think 2.5 billion more than he paid. But Goldman also ask the Fed to change them to a bank holding company on Sunday instead of an investment bank, this will allow them to get in on the big deal and partake in the $700 billion bailout. Everything for them and nothing for us. It was only when Goldman Sachs started to get into trouble (their stock was dropping like crazy last week) that they ask for all this bailout money, maybe it had something to do with it and maybe it didn't, I don't know.
    THANKS FOR STRAIGHTENING ME OUT ON THIS "SAWDUST". THIS IS A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT PICTURE....BUT NOT MUCH DIFFERENT. MY CONCERN IS THAT MANY OF OUR LAWMAKERS MIGHT BE INVESTED IN A SIMILAR FASHION. THEY WANT THE BAILOUT SO THEY CAN MAKE MONEY, NOT BECAUSE IT IS A GOOD SOLUTION.