Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Empire Strikes Home: killing a former U.S. Marine Vet

An Empire Strikes Home _ Part One

May 16th, 2011

Forenote: This article focuses on the recent killing of a former U.S. Marine veteran of the Iraq war in a military styled raid on his home by the Pima County, Arizona, Sheriff’s Department while allegedly attempting to serve a warrant.

However, there are two other striking stories which relate to this story. The three stories taken together create a yet larger story, and one with very serious implications. I will break the larger story into three sub-sections, parts one through three. I will post two other parts as quickly as I can write each of them. Please check back at this site for the next installments, and do grant yourself permission to read part one in full.

Jose Huerena R.I.P.

An Empire Strikes Home _ Part One

On The Militarization Of Local Peace Officers

By Elias Alias, May 16, 2011

Let us examine some articles about a young husband and father, a war veteran with the U.S. Marines who served two tours in Iraq. The articles are about his being killed by the Pima County, Arizona, Sheriff’s Department while the Sheriff’s Department was serving a warrant at the former Marine’s house.

On May 05, 2011 KGUN9 in Tucson, Arizona, reported the following information to its audience:

PCSD ID’s man killed in morning SWAT situation

Posted: May 05, 2011 11:47 AM MDT

Updated: May 06, 2011 11:20 AM MDT

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) – The Pima County Sheriff’s Department has confirmed that a man is dead after a standoff and gun battle with deputies.

Jason Ogan, spokesperson with PCSD tells KGUN9 that 26-year-old Jose Huerena was the suspect killed this morning.

According to Ogan, deputies were serving a warrant at a home near Valenica Road and Wade Road when the standoff started. A woman and a child were also in the home with the suspect at the time the warrant was served. Howeverm [sic] they were able to get out of the house before the SWAT team became involved.

When deputies fianlly entered the home, the Huerena started firing with a long rifle. Deputies fired back, fatally shooting him.

That article is here –

http://www.kgun9.com/story/14580187/tpd ... n-two-days

-

As I read the above article, I gather that the Pima County Sheriff’s Department was using “deputiesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    An Empire Strikes Home _ Part Two

June 21st, 2011

Part One: http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2011/05/16/ ... -part-one/

An Empire Strikes Home _ Part Two

Militarizing Law Enforcement / Domestic Military Deployment

By Elias Alias, May 18 – June 21, 2011

Profiling The Policy

In Part One of “An Empire Strikes Homeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)