Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DJ

Encouraging the troops

I just received this from a military friend, and I thought some of you would like to pass it on to those who are interested in encouraging our military:

In case you haven't heard about this great website sponsored by Xerox, I thought I'd send it to you. The free site is www.LetsSayThanks.com. You can pick out a thank you card and a printed message that fits your sentiments, and Xerox will print it and send it to a soldier currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

It's really easy and takes only seconds to do. Children's patriotic art is used for the cards and it's heartwarming to go through them when making a choice for your card and see the wonderful pictures that children of different ages and from different cities have drawn to thank our troops. The site can be visited as many times as you want and different cards and sentiments can be chosen each time.

It would be wonderful if you could send this information out to all the USO volunteers. If that's not possible, please visit the website yourself and then pass it along to your friends if you like what's being done. Thanks.

Moving to other topic's
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)